Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tifa - Best Ever Illustration

cool Kiki, your right theres isnt any nudity..but she is barely dressed except for some penties, lucky she covers herself up lol

i wasnt being hard no myself Shadow.....my drivers for my scanner always have to be done twice befor they load properly lol. and yes that bone club is phallic, gald you noticed, but of course if anyone asks....it's just a big bone check out my other many galleries lol

yo yo satan and Fuza....those extra two images were really loose sketches with a bit of ink, hence i didnt even bother erasing the pencil or cleaning them up, sketch book material. but im glad you like em.

actually to tie in with the tifa 7 image ive done a Selphie and Lulu couple as well, i will scan them soon for all of ya
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

*yawn*

Can not wait!! ^^

Citrus Fruits
    Y SO SRS ?

they are gonna look cool lol
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

thanxx Yukish

Unpostmodernizeable Shadow Nexus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    i wasnt being hard no myself Shadow.....my drivers for my scanner always have to be done twice befor they load properly lol.
    I was refering to the "drool over it" thing. Yes, being sarcastic

and yes that bone club is phallic, gald you noticed, but of course if anyone asks....it's just a big bone check out my other many galleries lol
    I'd say the bone has quite a boner. Um...that joke is awful.

well when you were joking you used the wrong quate then lol. besides i know im good, why shouldnt i drool over my own stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    well . . . why shouldnt i drool over my own stuff
    . . . you should. O_o Everyone else drools over it. -has her own napkin in hand- ^_^-
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

Char (My way of saying yeah)
    I would love to be happy, but unfortunately I'm too busy being awesome and kicking your ass at everything

it's inportant that you like your own artwork despite what other people say, some say thats egotisticle.....but youve gotta like what you drew or why would you draw it

(completely confused) err yeah
    I would love to be happy, but unfortunately I'm too busy being awesome and kicking your ass at everything

what are you confused at??