Thread: The Entity (spoilers)

Default The Entity (spoilers)

1) Is it generally accepted that the Entity in CT is the Planet?

2) Is this the same Entity that pulls Dinopolis out of another dimension to counteract Lavos pulling Chronopolis into 7600 BC?

3) If so, doesn't this imply the Entity has contradictory motives? I mean, on one level, both instances agree in that they are done to fight off Lavos's influence. However, in the first case, the Entity is working with the humans, while in the second case, the Entity is working against humans... Shouldn't the Entity in CT be working with the Reptite dimension rather than Crono's human dimension?

edit: Dammit, I think I get it now. The Entity in CT can't be working in the Reptite dimension, because Lavos doesn't exist in that dimension. The Entity didn't have a choice in CT as to which race to fight Lavos with. Odd... fighting Lavos with Lavos's children.

edit again: Also, the Frozen Flame is a piece of Lavos humans came in contact with that worked like a Clarke's Monolith, right? (Advancing the species and all.)

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Correct, correct, correct, and correct. You've become so strong, Fox.

Kishi confirms it, so it must be true.

*celebrates with whiskey*

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

Wow... I never even thought of that before. I suppose that it is sort of contridictory. Intreging.