Thread: Big Brother

Default Big Brother

Who hates it????
    I would love to be happy, but unfortunately I'm too busy being awesome and kicking your ass at everything

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

who likes it? seriously Big brother the first time was a sociological experiment, could 10 random people live together without knowing each other first? after that it became really tedious and boring and now it's all "look at me I'm having sex on TV cause I know you'll show it and then I'll look big in my friends and I'll get publicity like that minger Jade" serioisly just no, no, no. it is the worst tripe on the TV this year or even this decade.

I don't hate it. I just ignore it (although that can be difficult at times).
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Jump In The Fi-yaaaaah! metCloud's Avatar

I tend to stay away from reality tv.
    I'm Metcloud and I approved this message

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I tend to stay away from tv period.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Just another crappy reality tv show. No better or worse than the rest of them. They all suck.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I like Survivor but even that gets repetitive. Big Brother is one of the lower end shows though. My parents love it and I make fun of them.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

It depends who they have on it. If they have funny people on it's alright but if they have people who just want to be on tv or boring people it's crap. They replace Seinfeld with it every year though here so I always cant wait til its over.

A good idea for reality tv would be to get 19 SAS/Marines, equip them with flamethrowers and grenade launchers, and let them hunt each other down. I thank you Rockstar Games for making GTA3
    I would love to be happy, but unfortunately I'm too busy being awesome and kicking your ass at everything

Blog Entries

I prefer BB-Final Fantasy!

Well everything is better than BB!

Blog Entries

I don't like Big Brother that much. In the Australian one happening now, the latest evictee held up a banner saying "Free the Refugees" and refused to talk throughout the whole episode of his eviction. I thought that was pretty interesting, but that's about it. I don't mind reality shows though. In the half hour/hour that they're on, I turn off the tv and study. Very beneficial, I am told.

Unhappy

BB is absolutely hopeless. It has got worse and worse as the years have passed on.
    The last one was almost good cos Jon Tickle and Cameron were in it, but Jade absolutely ruined it. I don't understand why people didn't vote her out quicker.(or one of the housemates got driven to the point of insanity :weep: due to her intense and constant high pitched whining and battered her to death with a large pointed object, or better, really annoyed the chickens and then locked her in with them. :shoot: :twak: :chop: )

If anyone ever listened to Chris Moyles :rock: whilst last year's BB was on he used a load of Cameron voice clips and made prank calls to people. They were hilarious. :banana: :laughing:
    The Satch Rules!!!