Thread: Need help beating seymour

Default Need help beating seymour

This is my first time to fight with him... OK i can beat his 2 guards and even anima... But then he casts double spells on me and he's immune to slow Any tips on beating him?

Use haste on yourself

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

cast haste or hastega if you have it then follow up by using Yuna purely as a healer and whacking away with your big guns he also has resistance to all magic elements so avoid lulu unless you have overdrive on her.

A Perpetual X-Phile ShivaBlizzard8's Avatar

Have Yuna cast as many "nul" spells as she can on the party to avoid the doublecasts. Nul-tide, nul-blaze, nul-frost, and nul-shock should help keep you alive long enough to finish him off.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

that or their is a mix for rikkus overdrive that puts null all (the common ones that Yuna learns) and the shell status on you it doesnt last long but he casts in a cycle anticipate the cycle and you'll be fine.

OK I beat that Seymour today, now i'm fighting him again, this time he has a weird crab like thing following him, my problem is that he casts Pain before i could use a soft, and my armour with stone wards doesn't help Any tips on beating him? Besides using Haste... :\

P.S. Nevermind i beat him , whew... I guess i better start filling my Grid...
    Last edited by ChaosCalibur; 06-15-2004 at 01:16 AM.

A Perpetual X-Phile ShivaBlizzard8's Avatar

Do you mean Mortibody? If you do, this fight is pretty easy - cast reflect on Seymour and then just attack Mortibody - he will suck HP from Seymour to replenish his own and eventually defeat him himself - casting reflect nullifies the cure spells Mortibody tries to cast on Seymour, and are absorbs by a lucky member of your party.