Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who here watchs wreatsling

Quote Originally Posted by muchacho
    used to watch it sooo much, but then my fav.(mick foley) left. so now i watch it every now and then..... i think ill watch it tonight.
    Foley was just back few months. Before and after WM.
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

i know, i watched it, heck i even orderd WM AND backlash..... stupid reandy orten
    SIg removed for exceeding 250 pixel height

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Although the PPVs went sour last year, the WWE are back on top form at the moment. Smackdown is still a show that needs much improvement, but Raw is doing really well with it's storylines and character development. Bad Blood was excellent, and The Great American Bash & Vengeance will probably be very good, too.

And you people who think that wrestling is all about fat men in lycra touching each other need to get your head together and view the real facts before you say anything silly like that.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

And you people who think that wrestling is all about fat men in lycra touching each other need to get your head together and view the real facts before you say anything silly like that.
    Yeah, that's a stupid and silly stereotype people just like to say. -_- I'd like to see I don't have a stupid sense of humour and in my opinion, humor is great and intelligent in WWE. Many things can really make me laugh in it. And as for the sweaty men...well, those sweaty men do pretty amazing acrobatic stuff in the ring that makes your jaw drop.
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

its a male soap oprah
    SIg removed for exceeding 250 pixel height

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I used to watch every show but stopped around 2001 when it got repetitve. Now I try to catch at least Raw because some of the all time greats like Michaels are around and I just totally mark out for Jericho. I wish he would get in the main event picture but seeing him do his little interview segment is good enough for me.

Smackdown is likely the better show but I can't really get into it. The cruiserweights are the best. That was the only reason to watch WCW back in the day. I've been a wrestling fan for years going way back to the Hogan-Warrior days.

My current favorites are:

Raw: Jericho, Benoit, HBK, Orton, Christian, Edge

Smackdown: Mysterio, Angle (), Guerrero, RVD, Booker T

Randy Orton is pretty much the only newschool person I care about. His arrogance is great.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum