Thread: The scourge of reality shows

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I don't like most of them, but some of them are good. Survivor is good, probably because it started the whole craze. I also liked The Apprentice because of the interesting jobs Trump made them do, even though I don't like how NBC promoted it. Basically I can do without the drama and would rather just see the competition, but drama is what gets ratings so oh well.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

I don't know what you people are talking about. Reality shows are great! Sometimes I don't feel like sitting around doing nothing, but thanks to reallytelly, I can sit around and watch OTHER people sit around and do nothing! Score!

Me, I never liked them. I think there stupid, like that show on Mtv. The Real World, it cant get any realer then this! Go outside and experience the real world.

Default What?

I agree with most people here. I don't like reality shows. And unlike some people, I am saying I dislike all of them. I have a life of my own I don't want to waste watching other people have problems, or challenges(I have enough of my own).
    Anon say I. Photobucket

I only like Fear Factor. It's hilarious making people eat things they wouldn't normally eat.

There was this one show where one girl had to eat deer testicles, here's the quote:

"*munch* Mmmm, this is good...*throws up*"