Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Postseason Review

"Ice Cube's music and movies suck anyways...if anyone's overated, it's him."

Three Kings was one of the most undervalued movies of its time. He was great in that film, but otherwise, I concur.

How about Hubie Brown winning Coach of the Year?! I thought that was great, but I was also a little sad that yet again, Jerry Sloan didn't win. Is there any coach today who is more underappreciated then Sloan?

Take care all.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    In your face Dingo!

I really hope a team from the Sac/Dallas/Minnesota/Denver side of the bracket wins the title.
    Tch. It's Rochester's championship. Boy those old jerseys do look nice.

But yeah...I doubt most Sac fans would think of Rochester as their championship...but only can California have a team in it's state capitol.

Houston beat LA tonight...which I thought was pivotal. Why? Because Kobe's court date is the same as Game 5. If the Rockets pull 2 more out of their bag and come back to Houston for Game 6...whew...that could be dangerous for LA.

Meanwhile San Antonio just keeps winning and probably licking their chops to beat the Lakers...again. I really do hope for a SA/LA matchup because I like how LA fans boo Tim Duncan. They'll boo him like NY booed Jordan...gotta love it when the big cities get beaten by small markets. Tim Duncan for mayor!

You don't understand what it means to be a real fan, Dingo.

IN YOUR FACE, DEL! MWAHAHA! HOW'D THAT GUILLOTINE SLICE FEEL? BIATCH! [/rant]

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

You didn't have to go there, man. That hurt.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

I'm glad it did.

Ticket to a Game: $200
    Beer: $15
    Watching Eddie Make She-Webb Cry: Priceless

Also, Del, you have to check this out. As if you weren't already about to kill yourself over yesterday's loss, look at this:

http://webpages.charter.net/gline/images/kinglosers.jpg

It's the work of JonG, the biggest Mav fan I know besides myself.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Lovely.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

You know it.

It'll be even more lovely tomorrow night.

A blowout and a close game tonight, but now both the Pistons and Kings return home to close their respective series out. Can the Bucks and Mavs come back?

I'd enjoy watching the Pistons play the Nets in Round 2, and think it'll happen. However, with Kings-Mavs, anything can still happen.

Take care all.

Now THIS is a half of Mavs-Kings basketball. None of this defensive crap.

EDIT: And also, Brad Miller deserves a serious ass-whoopin'. He's deserved so many technicals for his elbows and cheap play. Like when Daniels smothered that shot, Miller just shoved him. No tech called. That's crap.

EDIT 2: My god, somebody called an offensive foul on Webber, for shoving off to get off his hook. He's done it 4 times this game.

EDIT 3: Also start calling Miller's illegal screens. And this whole shot clock mess is crap. Jamison never had possesion.
    Last edited by Kirobaito; 04-30-2004 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by King Bahamut
    Now THIS is a half of Mavs-Kings basketball. None of this defensive crap.

EDIT: And also, Brad Miller deserves a serious ass-whoopin'. He's deserved so many technicals for his elbows and cheap play. Like when Daniels smothered that shot, Miller just shoved him. No tech called. That's crap.

EDIT 2: My god, somebody called an offensive foul on Webber, for shoving off to get off his hook. He's done it 4 times this game.
    Here we go again.

Dingo, are you watching the damn game?

Also, I'm not saying the officiating is bad - I'm just pointing out the things they are missing. If you saw the whole shot clock mess, you'd understand.

And the Mavs are up by 7. I'm not complaining.

EDIT: TOTAL BULL. Miller set another illegal screen, and then Christie elbowed Nash in the head and scored a bucket, and Nash was called for a foul. TOTAL BULL.

Don't say anything Dingo, because you're not watching the game.

Dingo, are you watching the damn game?

Also, I'm not saying the officiating is bad - I'm just pointing out the things they are missing. If you saw the whole shot clock mess, you'd understand.

And the Mavs are up by 7. I'm not complaining.

EDIT: TOTAL BULL. Miller set another illegal screen, and then Christie elbowed Nash in the head and scored a bucket, and Nash was called for a foul. TOTAL BULL.
    Yes, I'm watching the damn game on NBA TV. You just have to quit running your damn mouth every time a call doesn't go your team's way. The Dallas Mavericks aren't exactly a squeaky clean team and neither is Sacramento a dirty team. You do this all the time. I just wish you learn to be more mature and accept the fact that Dallas isn't as good as you think.

You can't say that that was a good call. I'm a FAN. F.A.N. This is what we do. Learn to accept that.

And the Kings aren't a dirty team, I know that. Miller may be a dirty player (you saw the useless shoving after Daniels capped his shot), but the team isn't.

And the Refs actually thought that it was a good call, too. They ended up calling a technical, like they thought they got that right.

You can't say that that was a good call. I'm a FAN. F.A.N. This is what we do. Learn to accept that.

And the Kings aren't a dirty team, I know that. Miller may be a dirty player (you saw the useless shoving after Daniels capped his shot), but the team isn't.

And the Refs actually thought that it was a good call, too. They ended up calling a technical, like they thought they got that right.
    There's a difference between a fan and an idiot. Fans know their team well enough and their expectations and they don't think everything should go their way. You're a little in between an idiot and a fan. I just thank heavens you aren't refereeing the game. Because we know who would get the calls.