Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Postseason Review

Spurs beat the Lakers today to go 1-0. I sure hope the Spurs beat LA. I'd rather have the T-wolves, or Kings win, but I'd take Spurs over Lakers anyday.

Take care all.

I'll take Spurs over Lakers, sure, anyday. I thought that was true for anyone. This is the Lakers we're talking about, right?

OMG! Shaq got called for 2 3-in-the-keys today! Holy crap!

I'd like the T-Wolves or Kings, but I know that the Kings won't.

I think me and Charles Barkley were the only people who thought the Spurs were going to win the title this year in preseason.

Personally, if they keep this team intact, the Spurs are the next great dynasty since the Bulls.

I have the Spurs winning in 5 games. So yeah...Tony Parker is just too much to handle for the Lakers. Hardly anyone can stop him, he's too fast. And Malone on Duncan is a total mismatch. Duncan had 30 pts and 11 rebs while Malone went 3-10 shooting. As much star power as the Lakers have, it's not working. Phil Jackson should learn to coach rather than just sit there and say "I'll let them get us back into the game."

Phil Jackson is one of the most overated coaches in history in any sport, but eh.

Spurs 4, Lakers 1

Countdown until Kobe leaves LA.. I put it at 6 games myself. I think the Spurs take them out, and then Kobe goes elsewhere, but where will he end up?

Take care all.

I thought it was obvious. He'll sign for 15 years with the Eagle County Penetentiary Inmates.

Dunno about that. If Jayson Williams can avoid jail time....

Take care all.

I like to take this opportunity to thank the Los Angeles Lakers for participating in this year's playoffs.

Ahaha, yes they appear overmatched. Let's see how they play back home though before we call them dead.

Take care all.

God dammit. Stupid Lakers. I'm not sure who was luckier, Duncan or Fisher. But I would say Fisher because the Spurs had a foul to give. Ginoboli should've just fouled Fisher, game over.

Ugh. He hit a fadeaway with .4s left. What blew the game was Robert Horry. He clanked that 3 pointer near the end of the game badly. Isn't he supposedly Mr.Clutch? He looks like Mr.Clank.

It's like some supernatural force wants these big market teams to win. Ugh. It's been a bad enough week as it is...a Laker win doesn't help.

Yeah, I think it was luck on both sides. I hate both of these teams, so I'm not saying much. As Duncan traveled in that same possession that he hit that shot, and Fisher hit that simply because of those same gods of fate, the Lakers still would have won.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Good series in the West so far. Kings blew games 2 and 3. I hope they can recover.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

If the Spurs lose this series, it will be the biggest choke job in history. I don't care what anybody says. I will never be a Spurs fan ever.

With that being said, I'm rooting for the Lakers to win. Somehow I tend to curse teams that I root for. GO LAKERS!!!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Can you root for the Twolves while you're at it?

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Quote Originally Posted by Dingo_Jellybean
    GO LAKERS!!!
    Hmmm...I wonder if Unne is up for a ban right about now...

No, you misunderstand I think. He said in a previous post that if he roots for the Lakers, they seem to lose.

If the Lakers win again... I don't know what I'll do. Here's what pisses me off most of all:
    "Kobe Bryant's heroics". Since he has a great game and helps lead his team to victory, he is praised for his heroic performance, yet, isn't he on trial for rape? How is going from court and possible prison sentence to playing basketball heroic? Disgusting.

Take care all.