Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need the PROOF!

What kind of "proof" do you require?
    I don't see what'll work unless someone takes a photo of their TV screen at the right moment. All of the reputable strategy guides agree with what's been said in this thread; and besides, game rumours/lies aren't tolerated at this forum. Someone would've posted a counter-argument if everyone's been lying this whole time.
    As I thought, nobody reads the posts here, weird!
    Stop the Earth! I want to get out!...

Dude, i dont know what ur problem is, they are all trying to be nice and helpful to you by giving you advice that made their experience less frustrating, in hopes of making YOUR experience less frustrating. The least you can do is be polite about it instead of shoutin at them.

You also must have a hard time grasping the concept of the whole proof thing. You want proof that you cant get. We cant take a screenshot on our PS2's, and i dont think anyone wants to take a picture of their television and send it to you, and i dont see why they would, since ur doing nothing but ignoring their advice and demanding "the proof" from them.

I honestly did not have trouble with this Minigame at all, I've replayed this game about 6 times now, and I've never spent more than 30 minutes on that mini-game. I dont kno what it is, maybe i've just gotten luckier than you guys, or maybe i'm just a Final Fantasy God, lol.

Ok, so I don't have a digital camera. And a lot of the people on this thread are teenagers and can't afford a digital camera. And I have no other way of capturing picture from my tv. So sorry. But why are you being so.....harsh about what we are saying. There is no mass conspiracy that we at eyeonff.com have against people who ask about hard things in games in an attempt to drive them crazy and send them to a mental institution. I got something like 18 balloons and 4 hits when I got 0:0:0 on the race, and that's the only proof I can give you. I have the powered up Caldabog, and whether you believe me or not doesn't change the fact that I still have it. I was just trying to let you know that it is possible and that you need a certain degree of luck to get 0:0:0 on this race. And that's all I can offer, and that's all that most people are going to be able to offer. Sorry if it's not enough.

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yes, I found it interesting that someone would post a thread calling everyone else a liar, then demanding that those same people spend hours, possibly days winning the race with a time of 0.0.0 all over again, then also take a photo of the screen, then upload the picture to their website, then post a link to it here...
    all so they can lose the "liar" label.

That's asking quite a lot, in my humble yet honest opinion.

Lol, lol, it's true, but this doesn't change a fact I don't believe it's possible. But at least I got somebody to read the posts. That's an achievement, I have to say! That's prob better then the Proof itself, lol.

ok so lets say that someone gives you some proof, what then, that doesnt mean that you will suddenly have the skill and luck to complete the race in 0 secs
    This is it now is the time to choose, Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow, Now is the time to shape your stories your fate is in your hands!

ok so lets say that someone gives you some proof, what then, that doesnt mean that you will suddenly have the skill and luck to complete the race in 0 secs
    No, of course not, the proof only supposed to show that it is possible to make without cheating and I'm not wasting my mental health in vain.

Alain, thanks for your proof!

Y'know, you probably could've just searched for a pic of a profile of a fully-powered Caladbolg. That would prove that the race is possible, because it can't be done w/o the Crest and the Sigil.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Another mystery solved!

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum