Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Transformers - calling all fans

im afraid Cybertron DOES have an organic origin since BM was a full fledged authorised transformers serise, and it seems to make sense considering cybertron is actually Primus himself. thats like the argument that Powermaster prime doesnt exist, he's simply a remake of convoy...when actually due to Marvel UK giving him an origin in their official TF comic continuity..he is a character in his own right.

many people argue the Myth of the Primes, do we take the show as cannon, where optimus is actually three differnt parts and prime is simply part of his name...or due to the invention of the matrix, rodimus prime and Marvel comics (furrman) we understand that optimus is part of a long line of Primes - sentinal prime, prima etc.

the only way to keep everyone happy is the (impossible) alternate reality theory. EVERY differnt serise, comic line, toy line etc is it's own unique TF timeline and universe. so Armada is a differnt reality to G1 the cartoon, Dreamwaves G1 is a differnt reality to the G1 catoon. there for, as Beastwars and Beastmachines are concerned, the possible future of G1 will reveal that Cybertron, since it's alive with atmosphere etc, has an organic core bloodline. According to dreamwave cybertron attended budding galaxies and nutured them...just as unicron destroyed them.

we carnt take anything for granted because so many people and races have interfered with cybertron and it's numerous inhabitants.....so everything is possible
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

Blog Entries

Yeah well the movie was evil.

i thought the movie was the best thing TF ever did, not to mention one of my all time fav films
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

Blog Entries

They killed most oh the good characters.

very few are actually seen killed, prime, weeljack, prowl, painly a few G1's. sure it wasnt fair...but they wanted to bring in magnus and springer etc. plus they still live in dreamwave

Blog Entries

ironhide was killed Jazz almost prime, cliffjumper almost, A lot of decepticons. Starscreen.

Blog Entries

I'm not actually a big fan, but when I wake up I saw and it's kinda interesting!

ratchet, brawn thunder cracker, skywarp, the insecticons, presumably hound although i dont belive Sunstreaker and sideswipe were killed. optimus prime. i cried when they died...but unfortunatly this is war.

what serise did you see devinity
    G1
    Robots in disguise
    Beastwars
    beastmachines
    Armada
    Energon