Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Your weird hobbies.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Dingo_Jellybean

Yep. I finally got pictures. Yeah, they weigh 78 lbs(35.5kgs) and there's over 3200 of them. That's a regulation basketball, just to give you an idea of how many I have. These are 27mm balls. Yep.
    Oo! So colorful!

Hmm. Used to collect Snapple Caps. That didn't turn out well, I usually forgot to wash them before putting them in the box, so they got all sticky and gross. I collect jewelry, I guess... I have 40 pairs of earrings and probably a dozen necklaces.

I used to collect Yu-Gi-Oh but I just made my best possible deck and gave the other 700 cards to my brother. -proud- My deck consists of dragons/female monsters. w00t. When you think of the money invested in this game . . . it makes me want to cry.
    Uhm. I used to collect key chains and I LOVE pool. ^_^- I just learned a few months ago.
    Hmm. I still need to learn poker now that I think about it . . . -mind fades in to rambling-
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

Bibbity-Bobbity-Whoops! Alusiasa's Avatar

I collect Magic, and Star Trek cards, comic books, weapons (mostly daggers). Wait , let me put those in order: Weapons, Star Trek cards, comic books, and Magic cards. When the Voyager set first came out I was seriously into Star Trek CCG and spent $200 in one hour. I made the owners of that store very happy!

A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "Wasn't that FUN!?"

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I collect cones. Oh yes. But no, it isn't as fun as it sounds......they're kinda starting to smell. :shame:

--Box Box Box Box