Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

Thread: Who is the strongest ff character?

well when i was a kid re-inacters who fought every weekend and waged huge battles across the country were the norm. everysunday me and my parents did it (my parents ran the group - the nights templar). then most people stopped because computers came along in leaps and bounds. now people who would go out and fight are playing final fantasy. most people who stuck with it have become stuck up....claiming they are pros, researching history and teaching a very very dangerous, stupid and poor form of fighting.

now people watch FF and get teh sillyest notions of fighting from it. you should read how cray the people at tenchu are..thye have no clue
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    now people watch FF and get teh sillyest notions of fighting from it. you should read how cray the people at tenchu are..thye have no clue
    Tenchu? Ah, never mind...
    Don't worry... just beacuse I want to do a sword that looks like the Ultima Weapon doesn't mean I figth turnbased. lol

this tenchu guy started telling me how swords have no application in the world today.....i pointed out, apart from teh large instances of sword related crimes in the UK has he not heard or walking sticks, staffs, baseball bats, poolcues stray lumps of wood or mop handles not to forget his hands.
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I agree that weapons play a part in this topic, but the tangent you two went off on was more about the weapons and less about the characters who wield them. So stick with the characters, because guns don't kill people, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE!

I think Cloud is the strongest because Knights of the Round cannot be easily matched.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    I agree that weapons play a part in this topic, but the tangent you two went off on was more about the weapons and less about the characters who wield them. So stick with the characters, because guns don't kill people, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE!

I think Cloud is the strongest because Knights of the Round cannot be easily matched.
    But most FF characters/people kill people with WEAPONS.
    But I know what you mean. As Snowman said, YOU are the weapon.

Anyway... all this depends on how the characters would be armed. I mean if Cloud HAVE KotR then he may win... but what if he do NOT have it? What about the characters own strength? Not summon powers and stuff like that.
    I go for Tifa and Shadow.

actually Del.....bullets kill people, guns instill a sense of power into individuals which they would not have if they had to rely on hand to hand combat or real weaponry.

as for going off on a tangent, we didnt. i was educating certain individuals to the realitys of sword play and mixed combat. Final fantasy helps instill this false sense of reality which was already fundamentaly there due to many hollywood and martial arts movies. and FF does attempt to create a realistic fantasy world. we talked about weapons the same way me may compare summons etc

exactly Ulitma...cloud was intruduced with nights of the round...it's a summon, in that case you could use Yuna and all her aeons. who have protective anhd offensive magics. yojimbo could simply kill everyone given enough money.

Master from FF1 kthx.