Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the strongest ff character?

which does 9999 16+ times so.....if you do the maths.....it does break 9999
    [leeza]Sig width limit: 550 pixels.
    Sig filesize limit: 50 kb.[/leeza]

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

i,m afraid u can say anything u want but Penance is just the hardest single entity.

hey ff1 cant be the hardest characters. i mean in my origins edition chaos has 4000hp and u can still kill him in 3-4 hits.
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    Auron mocks squalls puny gunblade, easily parrying all of squalls renzosuken
    Bah, you forget that since Auron is dead, someone can send him. Easy as that

yep..renzokuken is no differnt from omnislash only with differing finishing moves

aeris, people were reasoning out the fact FF1 was made earlier than others and so working on the theory of ...oh whatever lol

Lionheart.....no one knew auron was dead except yuna, and shes not gonna send him. plus only summoners from FFX/X2 can send the dead....so whats puny little squall gonna do.....whahahahaah
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aeris2001x2
    hey ff1 cant be the hardest characters. i mean in my origins edition chaos has 4000hp and u can still kill him in 3-4 hits.
    If your hero can kill the last boss in 3-4 hits, and it takes the other heroes countless turns and efforts to defeat the strongest boss, which hero is strongest?
    Which FF Character is strongest? The one that can kill the final boss easiest! That's the Knight from FF1!

And if everybody wants to rule it out because thay're having a hard time coming to grips with a nameless Light Warrior's superiority over Auron (Or whoever), then it's a complex that needs to be sorted out with a psychologist. Not here.

i think any psychologist would rule it one way - geekdom.

however.....what you said made sense....but didnt define anything, you can easily build characters from FFX/X2 up so that one of them on their own can kill an end boss in one hit. often without maxing my characters i have trouble avoiding killing the top bosses to fast because i want to enjoy the fight.
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    yep..renzokuken is no differnt from omnislash only with differing finishing moves

aeris, people were reasoning out the fact FF1 was made earlier than others and so working on the theory of ...oh whatever lol

Lionheart.....no one knew auron was dead except yuna, and shes not gonna send him. plus only summoners from FFX/X2 can send the dead....so whats puny little squall gonna do.....whahahahaah
    Bah, any summoner can send someone, and in FFVIII anyone can summon since everyone can be a carbon copy of eachother And they can find out that Auron is already dead when he tells about the stories of the past, and how he was killed. That and the fact that their Limit Breaks won't do anything to him. They just get a cd of the song and prayer, and Auron is on his way to the farplane.

Edit: I never said Squall was stronger than him though, 'cause Auron's kool. Although I think Cecil is the strongest.

in that case its still penance...oh if u only mean characters u control then it would be the ffX ppl.
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster

Contributions

Yeah, considering that they can break the HP, MP and attack limit.

Feh, Quina would beat them all. lol seriously tho, I think as far as playable characters,Cloud is the strongest

lionheart..you carnt change the games to suit you....ONLY summoners from FFX/X2 can send the dead, only because of the teachings of Yevon. whats more Auron didnt talk about himself, he was stedfastly silent, only Tidus knew he had travelled a thousand years into the past and then they went forward again.

Contributions

Yah, yah I know. Besides, Auron is way stronger than Squall will ever be. I just liked bringing the whole sending thing up.

if it was weapon wise....the gunblade would be more advantagous than aurons peircing blade.....but thats because i teach sword fighting for real.

Contributions

Either way. Whether we are determining who is stronger by how much damage they do to an enemy, or just by appearance, Auron is stronger. But still, I considered Cecil, Squall and Cloud to be pretty strong as well, but Auron has had more experience, and he is stronger.

its still penanance...

its by all there stats, so it has to be the ffX characters who all reach max stats with 99999 per hit. who has the hardest limit...wakka? so its wakka.