Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pokemon vs. Final Fantasy You Make the Winner!

Lets not bring You-Gay-Hoe into this.
    This my sig, foo!
    The hour of our departure has arrived, and we go our ways - I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows.
    -Socrates

Ok, threethousand words? Pokemon Picture Game(A picture is worth a thousand words, get it, three words each worth a thousand because its a picture taking game? *sigh* it was funny to me)

Anyways any game where you have to sit on a raft and take goooood pictures of pokemon takes the cake, Final Fantasy needs one of those games....Damn dog, Damn Cat, watch out for the upcoming Final Fantasy Picture Frenzy available only on PS4. yes 4 because its that friggin advanced....
    Refer to Bio. Or Dio. Haha. Wit. Take THAT.

Nothing is absolute... UltimaLimit's Avatar

Default Final Fantasy wins (duh)

It's not even a contest, people. Have Beatrix use Stock Break or Climhazzard or whatever to lower their HP to 1. Summon something to finish them off. (How embarrassing... death by ChocoMog...) Oh, and have Sephiroth turn Pikachu into a shish-ka-bob. That little rat is annoying. In other words no contest, even if you adjust the damage systems like DJzen suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by MJN SEIFER
    You seam to forget that it's BECAUSE of pokemon that FF exists in the first place... So they'ed never fight
    What?
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

A certain super hyper girl in a yellow dress could kill all poketmonsters with 1 verry special spell

Besides when i was playing red and blue (when PM was cool) the highest i could ever get on it was 350hp. Compared to ffx 99999hp I think those colorfull happy-go-lucky wusses have a death wish if they try and take on the mighty.....rikku.

ALSO! the largest attack stats were in the 300s (In only the VERRY best pokemon) Mewtwos attack was only in the 100s (wuss) where Squalls attack maxes at 266 and i think I had Tidus attack up to 500 something.

Not to mention how much more fierce the ff summons are, dont forget magic either!

FF has PM beat in stats,health and skills..what do PM have left? NUMBERS! SURE! there are a ton of PM hiding in caves and long grass...wait...soo...all that they have to do is pack the 2 or 3 caves in the game with dynamite with dynamite and cut the grass and there aren't any pokemon ANYWHERE! VICTORY!

So when it comes right down to it FF saves the world with mighty summons, noble warriors, fierce magic and deadly assasin like attacks, PM has kids sick pets on each other.

Lets see what sounds better..
    Taste the wrath of my Sturdy Gunblade!
    or
    Taste the wrath of my Mighty Jigglypuff!

FF wins!
    Last edited by TasteyPies; 07-09-2004 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by square_is_the_best
    You are making me mad, you wont like me when I'm mad...
    U L T I M A T E

S P A M

G R O V E R

PLD75/BLU52/WAR51-Titan Server
    FFXI/Dojo Adventure Xanga

What kind of question is that!???! Final Fantasy!!

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Quote Originally Posted by square_is_the_best
    Well said :oscar: