Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon vs. Final Fantasy You Make the Winner!

Default Pokemon vs. Final Fantasy You Make the Winner!

If pokemon and final fantasy were to fight who would win? I wonder JK(ELABORATE)

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

...this very line of speculation is degrading to Final Fantasy, however, I shall indulge you nonetheless.

Judging by the potency of the pokemon, i.e. just about everything they use is nonlethal, I'd rate that their fire, ice, lightning, whatever power to at best equal the lowest level basic attack spell. When you bring to mind the lethal nature of the weapons that the Final Fantasy characters use such as swords and knives, the advantage clearly goes to the Final Fantasy characters. When you add magic and summons, those little critters are gonna fry.

Pokemon is about catching them all. and Final Fantasy is a series of games, same genre (rpg), different stories, different graphics, different battle engines, and what not. Final Fantasy is better, because Pokemon is just, well, boring.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Hm, I don't know. That Snorlax character is pretty tough.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Final Fantasy's strongest heroes would quiver and shake before the might of Magikarp.

Omnislash? Taste my splash attack, pitiful wretch!
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Im not going to dignify this thread with an answer.
    Word/s.

Blog Entries

Bwahahahaha. Those patetic pokemons wouldn't stand a chanse even against a bitebug!!!

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Come on even Edward could take down Pokémon, except Mewtwo, he was boss in SSB:M what with that Kamehameha looking move thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxico
    Im not going to dignify this thread with an answer.
    Good Call. xD

well lets say that the weakest pokemon like charmander has fire, and it gos up so charmelieon has fira and charlizard has firaga.

....with that being said final fantasy would win.
    SIg removed for exceeding 250 pixel height

Let me see. Mewtwo could go up against Sephiroth, but I think Sephiroth would end up winning anyway.....and let's see...Ifrit would probably win against Charizard.....but what about Entei? That would be a good match....the only Final Fantasy hero that couldn't defeat a Pokemon would be Quina....and does she/he really count? Personally I think Final Fantasy kicks the ass out of Pokemon, character wise and game wise.

Czanthor! *smiles* Love your post.
    Heaven's Light, bring unto me your song
    Heaven's Holy gift, share it with others
    Wings of silence, wings of true gold
    The song of one's heart....the emotions of another...
    Are we destined to become one?

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Well there are only a handful of Final Fantasy characters, but as far as I know there are millions of pokemon, so you could just send waves and waves of them at Cloud & co until they eventually fall.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Pokemon will win!!!!

Kyogre, with its calm mind move, can get its stats up to 999, so it can KO everything!

No one likes Pokemon anymore. I'm the only one who likes them anymore. I feel lonely.....
    Last edited by Dixie; 06-21-2004 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Misspelled word and I had to add something.
    All life begins with a Nu and ends with a Nu.

FF obviously

a ton of crap little monsters against such rock hard legends such as Cloud, Squall,and Auron. All with Swords, and magic, and Summons. No contest FF would win everytime

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

I want to say Pokemon just to annoy the FF fanboys, but I have to say, when it comes down to it, I think the FF characters would win. I mean, sure, MewTwo is pretty badass (I stopped playing after red/blue so I don't know any of these newfangled ones), but I honestly don't think he could stand up to a W-Summon Knights Of The Round with HP Absorb and Counter Mime. I mean, that's just a brutal setup right there. You could kill almost anything that breathes with that in 10 turns MAX. Even if stats were adjusted for balance, it's like "say hello to my little friend, ULTIMATE END!" and it's goodbye pokemon. even if it weren't powerful enough to take out the subject Pokemon, they'd be stuck in a stalemate AT BEST. For example, MewTwo gets hit, MewTwo heals, MewTwo gets hit, MewTwo heals, etc.