Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is There Any Place To Sleep On Disc 4?

Default Is There Any Place To Sleep On Disc 4?

I am in Ultimecia's Castle and my GF's are running low on HP. Does anyone know of any place I can go to rest. Also, is there any way to get back to the Ragnarok so I can fly about the world again? Mainly so I can get to FH and upgrade my weapon.

Taller than most monkeys Lehteb's Avatar

It's been awhile, but if you go out of Ulti's Castle onto that big ol' chain, with the 3 passages... goin out the second door will take you to the middle of Centra, where there is a chocobo forest (its really kinda hard to find, i think try the north edge, i do know its by the sea) and you can ride the chocobo across some water and make it to the ragnorock that way. sadly, all towns and villages are sealed off, but you can still fly around and all. and we have some friends inside, for what any true final fantasy 8 player would do when the world is about to end. Play Cards!!!!
    Forever inserting random chocobos

A Perpetual X-Phile ShivaBlizzard8's Avatar

The easiest thing to do is use a tent at the save point outside of Ulty's castle. If you're all out of tents try refining them from cards or items or using the GF Tonberry's skill "Call Shope" or whatever its called to buy items without going to a store. Hope that helps.

if you dont use your GF's i THINK as you walk around they will gradually restore hp but i cant remember. at this point in the game you probably shouldnt be using GF's to much anyways. you will never beat ultimecia using your GF's, its impossible.

Oh and when you get the Ragnarok, theres a guy on there, he's a weapon and item shop. You can upgrade to all the final weapons and that. Also he has all the cards you missed throughout the game if you want to play cards with him

Oh and when you get the Ragnarok, theres a guy on there, he's a weapon and item shop. You can upgrade to all the final weapons and that. Also he has all the cards you missed throughout the game if you want to play cards with him

oh really? so you DONT have to beat the CC group to get all the cards you missed? he will have them??

Actually, you can find the Queen of Cards somewhere south of Lunatic Pandora. The spot canīt be seen, nor it is marked on the map, so it is very difficult to find her. She stands next to a weird capsule that apparently saved her from (SPOILER)time compression.She is the one that weilds all rare cards, even character ones.
    Which Final Fantasy 8 Character Are You? You are Laguna! Although you're way too shy with the
    opposite sex, you've got a heart of pure gold. You're a good
    leader and well liked by those who know you. Most of your
    friends look to your good sense when they need advice.

Take the Final Fantasy 8 Test here!

How did you hide the spoiler with your font? That's mega awesome.

A Perpetual X-Phile ShivaBlizzard8's Avatar

Spoiler tags can be created around text by putting [ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler ] around the text you wish to hide. Just remove the spaces between the word "spoiler" and the bracket [] to make it work (had I done that my explaination would have been hidden - lol). In the future, its better to ask these kinds of things in the Help Forum: http://forums.eyesonff.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20

Tent heals humans...Pet House for GF

Quote Originally Posted by nik0tine
    oh really? so you DONT have to beat the CC group to get all the cards you missed? he will have them??

You can if you want, but yea he has all the cards you missed throughout the game, the rare cards, the gf cards etc.

But it'd still be good to try and beat the CC card group

But it'd still be good to try and beat the CC card group
    Hell, yeah. It is reallyfunny to discover who the CC King is. Nah, I'm not telling
    Which Final Fantasy 8 Character Are You? You are Laguna! Although you're way too shy with the
    opposite sex, you've got a heart of pure gold. You're a good
    leader and well liked by those who know you. Most of your
    friends look to your good sense when they need advice.

Take the Final Fantasy 8 Test here!

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Quote Originally Posted by Ireng
    Hell, yeah. It is reallyfunny to discover who the CC King is. Nah, I'm not telling
    But I am...

*Spoiler*----------------------

(SPOILER)Quistis is the card King

*Spoiler*----------------------

You couldn't fight the urge, could you? *Mwahahahahahahahahaha*

I have one matching sock PhoenixAsh's Avatar

The guy on the Ragnorok gives you ALMOST all the rare cards, you get the Queen of Cards Quest cards from the Queen herself I believe (really don't recommend it as she plays stupid rules from what I remember, though I guess it's a lot easier than the quest itself).
    The Ragnorok guy actually gives you cards you've refined too, meaning you can refine a card, play him and get it back. Repeat for EXTREMELY easy stat levelling.

I say what I think. If you disagree, then that is up to you.

Really? What sort of stat levelling items can you get from cards? You mean str-ups etc. right?