Thread: any tennis fans?

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

Default any tennis fans?

hey i,m just curious if anyone is like me, enjoying euro 2004 and wimbledom equally as each other right now.

who,s your pick 2 win it? who has impressed you so far? personally i think hewitt,s doing well well and Andy the usa Number 1 is just demolishing all comers. however my tip is 4 Roger Federer to demolish Andy again and defend his title. Henman will either go out in the 4 round to philoposius(sos my spelling) or lose 2 Andy. Serena takes the woman title but only because Justine aint around right now.

then again i picked France to win Euro 2004 so what do i know?
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

I enjoy most sports passionately when there is British involvement and I got to Wimbledon almost every year to sit on Henman Hill.

I thought Rusedski played a good game today but looked tired in the 4th set which ultimately cost him the game. I don't want to tempt fate on Henman but I hope after his impressive perfomance at the French and his win at the Indian masters will see him through to the semi finals at least though Philipoussis will be a tough tough challenge. Make no mistake though, on his day, on grass Tim Henman is the better player. It all depends which Henman turns up to play the game!

I was sorry to see Ivanisevic lose today, he is such a nice bloke and always good to watch on centre court. Wimbledon bid farewell to a tennis legend this afternoon. Fair play Goran!