Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 'Michael Moore Is A Big Fat Stupid White Man'

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Graves
    That's because most of the people here seem to have their heads striaght. =D
    lol. this guy's got it dead on man.

and divinity... i like him too, but there is no need to yell...

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's the nature of Americans to hate each other. It's what we do best.

i allways cosidered eating to be americas most honed skill.
    Your sig is too hilarious and witty, thus i have removed it to protect the minds of all forum goers
    -The allways inspiring leeza

The last thing I need is the lard-ass responsible for Roger & Me to tell me how to vote. He's got more chins than Chinatown.

omg u got it rite brotha

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzakeru
    I don't think I made myself look hypocritical at all. I hate Moore, make no mistake about that. I love Bush. -shrugs- What I was saying is that if you put that love/hate away I find it amusing how much controversy this is all going to cause on boths sides of the fence especially since the same company publishing this anit-Moore book is the same that published Moore's work.
    Whether you love Michael Moore's work or you hate it, the fact is that it has served its purpose already: Mucho ticket sales at the box office, and an increased public awareness of the issues which are important to him. Imagine what our political debates would be like had Michael Moore never made Fahrenheit 9/11 or Bowling For Columbine!

No matter which side of any given issue you take, you should at least give due credit to the person (or group) that sparked the debate in the first place!

Sure, Michael Moore's films are one-sided! Bill O'Reilly's political commentary is one-sided as well. However, I respect the opinons of both of those people (and others), as well as their right to voice those opinions, regardless of whether I agree or disagree.

Personally, I consider myself a political independent (lowercase "i"--not the "Independent" party). I agree with some of the Republicans' positions (for example, the legislation to prevent frivolous malpractice lawsuits), but I agree with the Democrats on a few things as well (privatizing Social Security would defeat the purpose of the system).

Simply stating that you agree with any one person or group (even worse) on every issue is an open display of your ignorance. I suggest that you learn to think for yourself.
    The little purple man with the magical staff...

CHECK OUT MY FF1 PC REMAKE--GET IT HERE!!

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

This thread is over five months old. Please don't revive old threads.