Thread: queen coeruls/that b......

Default queen coeruls/that b......

I cannot kill that thing. I have used bitter fairwell (I think thats what it's called) garment grid and and whatever that erring garment grid is with Rikku's special dressphere. It seems she always goes after Rikku first. (Do you think she knows?)("just because I'm paranoid, don't mean they're not after you") Please Help!

to beat a queen coreul i..... well because it kept using that stupid death blaster on be all you have to do is put death proof armour on.

A lot of fiends' attacks are based on the luck of the girls, and whichever girl has the lowest luck is the girl the fiends usually go after first. My advice when fighting a Queen Coerul, only attack with two girls. Wait for the attack, and have the third girl immediately heal. The timing should work out.

Well, I usually have a White Mage use Refelct to bounce off its magic and make it hurt her, and another use Pray always. It works, and you don't even have to attack it.

Enjoy The Silence FallenSilence's Avatar

I had 2 Berserkers and a White Mage. Make the beserkers use the Beserk command to boost strength. They'll attack the Queen Coeurl at around the same time for high damage and chain attacks. Have the White Mage cure any injuries. The only problem is if the White Mage gets killed, so have her cast auto-life on herself at the beginning.
    Queen Coeurl is pretty hard though, whatever you do.
    Should've Done Something
    But I've Done It Enough
    By The Way Your Hands Were Shaking
    Rather Waste My Time With You

Should've Said Something
    But I've Said It Enough
    By The Way My Words Were Faded
    Rather Waste My Time With You

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Master Gunner ... put on Catnip :P Trigger Happy, Auto Life :P :P :P :P Death Proof stuff xD Piece of cake.
    Too big.