Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How good is this game

Its simply got to be the greatest ff ever. i love its replay value, i beat it many times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    And this is where I say "You've got a will, but it isn't free." :]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakan the forever man
    If you never hear from me again, it is because I came to close to the truth.

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva's Effect
    no badguy? wat do u call ultimecia? (sp?)
    one pathetic excuse 4 a villain. i mean, even Garland from ffI had more development then her. even Necron's sudden appearance in ffIX came with better character development.
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

i....guess so

Lets help Arche-witten rule teh universe!!1!

Quote Originally Posted by aeris2001x2
    one pathetic excuse 4 a villain. i mean, even Garland from ffI had more development then her. even Necron's sudden appearance in ffIX came with better character development.

i dont think so. I still dont even know who Necron is i just killed him.

Maybe they talked too little about Ulti, thus the R=U theory was created. But i know enough about her, and it was a ruff trans between villains, but she was waaaaaaayyyy better than Necron.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    And this is where I say "You've got a will, but it isn't free." :]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakan the forever man
    If you never hear from me again, it is because I came to close to the truth.

if the writers had come out and said the R=U thing was true not some crazy ass theory but actually true--the story would have had a lot more of a plot twist, which would have made the antognist exactly what squall was tryin to protect, which in some sort of twisted way would have been very intersting to watch--i really wish the R=U thing was true and i wish they had thoguht of it before anyone on this forum did

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CloudSquallandZidane
    i dont think so. I still dont even know who Necron is i just killed him.

Maybe they talked too little about Ulti, thus the R=U theory was created. But i know enough about her, and it was a ruff trans between villains, but she was waaaaaaayyyy better than Necron.
    Necron tells u who he is...(SPOILER)Death Incarnate

imho Necron was much better cause he evolves Kefka's motives for destruction, (SPOILER)claiming the inevitability of death and the pain of life has shown life is worthless and must be destroyed

Ultimecia mumbled sumthin about "Zeeds,,,cuzse all zeeds!".

and i dont believe in R=U, Ultimecia is nothing more then one of Squall's and Rinoa's great,great,great,great etc grandchildren.

this is just my own opinion though.
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Unlike most of you, it seems, I really hated Final Fantasy VIII. The storyline was completely lacking. It seems to me that the writers realized half way through that the characters had no connection, so they threw together the little (SPOILER)we all came from the same orphanage but didn't remember thing. The GF System was okay, but the battles were sooo boring I didn't level up much and have yet to beat the game. I stuck IX in the Playstation the other day and got more enjoyment out of listening to the opening music than I had with the 30+ hours of playing this piece of crap. I really like the fantasy setting more than a futuristic one, but I still enjoyed VII and X far more than VIII. Out of the main series, I think it's the worst I've played. My least favorite RPG...