Thread: Shadow Hearts 2

Default Shadow Hearts 2

Is there ANYONE else looking forward to this game other than me?
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

When previews for the first game first came out, I kinda wanted it, but I wasn't sure, so I didn't get it. What's the battle system like?
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

My friend let me borrow it. He said it was one of those "hidden gems". It so isn't IMO. I liked Okage: shadow king better. Its another "hidden gem." Battle is CTB. For almost everything you do, you have to use a Judgement ring to perform it successfully. Thats the only thing I liked about it.
    This my sig, foo!
    The hour of our departure has arrived, and we go our ways - I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows.
    -Socrates

OH MY GOD, I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED ABOUT THIS GAME, YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!! ***CAN'T SIT STILL***

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

hell yeah this game is a hidden gem. much better then ffX-2 or most non square rpgs. the voice acting sucked but what a story!

i didnt even know the 2nd ones coming out? when is it? please get uk release i hope they bring Rodger Bacon[spoilers]AKA Cardinal Albert Simon [/spoilers]back!
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

Hey did you know Roger Bacon is real? He was an airplane activist! No I didn't look him up. I saw it on an English test.
    This my sig, foo!
    The hour of our departure has arrived, and we go our ways - I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows.
    -Socrates