Thread: WARPED TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default WARPED TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how do y'all feel about the warped tour? im going in two days, count em two days, and im way excited. i can feel the moshpit when anti flag doesn die for your government, or when flogging molly does drunken lullabies. ahhh its gonna be so much fun. NOFX Bad religion, anti flag, the casualties, etc. etc. how many of you are going? sorry i had to make this thread 'cos im all excited!

Jump In The Fi-yaaaaah! metCloud's Avatar

Flogging Molly, huh? they grew up the next town over from where I used to live... I think. I know they use to gig in my area but im not into that kinda music. Nice to here they made it somewhere. Well have fun...I went to Warped tour with a friend one year when Green Day played it and even though that wasnt my kinda seen I had a F'n blast.
    I'm Metcloud and I approved this message

really? wow. yeah flogging molly is getting rather big i think. one of my favorite bands, which is saying soemthing 'cos usually i hate main stream bands. im seeing warped twice this year, so when its all said and done ill have seen flogging molly five times. now i cant remmeber where i was going with this so i will end it now.

Jump In The Fi-yaaaaah! metCloud's Avatar

Yeah now I remember...They (or at least a member of the band) went to First Colonial High School. I went to school about 15 miles away from there and its all Virginia Beach. Same city but kinda a different area. I might actually check them out now.

I was friends with one of thier friends awhile back and got to listen to a demo of theirs....cant really remember much but I do remember saying I liked it.
    I'm Metcloud and I approved this message

well, im going today. should be fun, despite the arizona heat.

nononono, florida is the worst, its like 100 degrees out there and all of it humitity.

they will have hoses and spray the fans down and stuff, its fun.
    SIg removed for exceeding 250 pixel height

woohoo, that was a BLAST. i havent had that much fun in a long, long time.