Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you have an odd dream, post it in here.

Default If you have an odd dream, post it in here.

if you are one of those people who have those crazy dreams, post them in here for us all to see. i think stupid dreams are interesting/amusing.
    last night i dreamt the german luftwaffe was bombing my house... and the night before i dreamt that this girl i knew was jesus and she was riding on taht donkey. yeah not to exciting but im hopining someone else will have something more interesting to say.

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

This was more of a scary dream than an odd dream. Well, I was eating, I guess, and I felt awkward, so I decided to check myself out in the mirror. To my horror, I was huge. I was obese. It was so scary. I was the size of 2 me's. After that, I woke up.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I had one recently where I was in summer PE and the actual school year started, like in the middle of July instead of September.

Off topic real quick - Big-something-ness, have I ever told you how much I love BoA? O_o

I've actually had a dream that people here at EoFF were at my house but they weren't like their regular selves . . . they were all like their avatars. X_X;; People were riding BoB in all his Chocobo glory and things of that nature. O_o;; It was an old dream and most the avatars have changed so I can't really remember much else. I think Schlup still had her drunk girl hentai avatar cause I remember her running around drunk and throwing things at people. HOOTERS was like Patrick but with a hammer smacking things like that one smiley and Leeza was sleeping on the back of the couch like a cat and was hissing at HOOTERS. Not much else I can remember but BoB being ridden is something I do remember. XD!!! Aye, that sounds wrong.
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I was getting my hair cut, and they cut it Halle Berry short, and I freaked out and cried. Then I woke up.

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzakeru
    Off topic real quick - Big-something-ness, have I ever told you how much I love BoA? O_o
    Nope. Doesn't everyone love BoA? Oh, except Buffy.

I used to always have this dream where I'd go skinny-dipping in a pool in the middle of my elementary school cafeteria.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

I had this maybe a couple weeks ago. I usually don't remeber dreams but this was weird enough that I WANTED to remember it. Oh and this was the night before I was scheduled to get FFX-2. Maybe thats why I had it?

First I saw the world map of an RPG I didn't even know. Then it cut to a place that looked like the calm lands except it looked like it was the aftermath of Operation Mi'ihen. Anyway, Tidus is walking around and there are injured people all around. Then he sees Rikku. Hes surprised. I think the first thing he said was "where's Yuna?" Rikku says some stuff and points a little ways off. The "camera" pans out so Tidus and Rikku are in the foreground and you can see a hillside in the distance towards the right. And as if it was a MMORPG, a name sort of pops out of nowhere and floats there. I don't know what it said. Yuna fades into view like she teleported there. Then I think Yuna says "I thought you would be finding me" Tidus runs over to her and they embrace and kiss and what not. Don't ask me.
    This my sig, foo!
    The hour of our departure has arrived, and we go our ways - I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows.
    -Socrates

I had a dream that I kissed a EoFF member. I don't know who he was, because it was in the dark and I couldn't see him.
    Last edited by Dixie; 07-08-2004 at 02:37 PM.
    All life begins with a Nu and ends with a Nu.

I had this dream yesterday. I pissed off this pregnant woman. She gave birth and then through her babies at me! I was all, "WTF, bioatch!?"

Then I woke up because my pillow was all droolafied.
    (\_/)
    ( ' .')
    (''')_(''')

I have dreams about EoFF, and they're becoming more and more frequent. Every night it seems. Last night I had another, and this one I actually remember. However, for their safety, I will not reveal the names of those members involved.

I was driving [EoFFer 1] around my driveway, just backing up and going back in, backing out and back in. I then drove them to [EoFFer 2]'s house, however, that person was not home. S/he had several children at the house, all of them toddlers. My parents were also there. I even remember the arrangement of the house. It is attached. [Eoffer 1], my mom, and my dad, and probably several others (I never saw the room) were in room A. I randomly went in the den and got onto [Eoffer 2]'s computer. [Eoffer 1] joined me at it. I don't remember what was on the computer. While [Eoffer 1] and my parents were in Room A, I was in the entrance hall when [Eoffer 2] finally showed up. [Eoffer 2] said, "Hello, Casey," and I said, "Hello [Eoffer 2's Screen name]." [Eoffer 2] then blushed and said, "You can call me [Eoffer 2's real name." I said, "I can't help it."

I remember nothing else. Weird, eh? I think so.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Wizdumb
    I had this dream yesterday. I pissed off this pregnant woman. She gave birth and then through her babies at me! I was all, "WTF, bioatch!?"

Then I woke up because my pillow was all droolafied.
    that one made me laugh.

my family and i were in our house and i went outside to get some fresh air until a tornado formed and went staright through the house with everyone inside!...

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

Blog Entries

This will sound dtrrange but, I was ta the shopping with Sir Edeon X, Miguel and MNAriah and I founbd a strange little guy, don't know why I started running and I and Miguel were trying to get in a car but we couldn't so Miguel touched on the door and it opened, Mariah and Sir Edeon X were running and I don't know why we were aliens we were escapiong both of something really small. There were a two tall guys left the small boy so they strated chassing us and MAriah and Sir Edeon X got into a car too, but mine car and Miguel didn't start so I put my hand on it and it started moving and we all went away. When we got of the park I looked back and they stopped cahnsing us!

Strange!

I had this dream last week about Golden Sun. Jenna fell in love with Isaac and they eloped. They went through major adventures before Isaac fell in a river and drowned (like Felix supposedly did) and then Jenna was all sad and disappeared from thier continent.

:whaaa: I've adopted this smiley

I had a dream where I looked at my alarm clock and all of the digits were written in some non-human language and I looked out the window and the city was on fire and there were zombies everywhere.