Thread: Help with Crash Bandicot 3/ TR 3

Blog Entries

Default Help with Crash Bandicot 3/ TR 3

Please help me, I'm despearte, you know there's an lift at thge midle of room (the room that has the buttons, you jumop there and entered on the levels?), we go down and there is a level that is called 'Area 51', that is an alien race, but I've won almost everything because, there's the crystal that you won beacsue you got all the boxes, there's another of time and there is another, that I can't find and I'm desperate, I've won all the levels except that! Please help me!

Now at Tomb Raider 3, I can't find an exit at 'Lost City of Tinnos' or whatever, noe xit, no enemies, what kind of level is that, I've found a gate, but it won't open, I've tried to jump in that and I've founded out some buttons and I've opened them but it didn't worked... The worst is that, that level scares me to death coz I don't see mosyters, animals to kill, nothing! Can you tell me the exit?

Thanks

Blog Entries

Can't help ya for Tomb Raider but I think I know what you're on about for Crash Bandicoot 3. It's been years since I've last played but I think the stage you're missing is the Coco-only jetski stage where she's jetting around a volcano instead of normal waters. To get there, you go to one of the motorbike levels (I think it's the middle-difficulty one) and drive about halfway down the level and look on the left hand side for an alien sign. Run it over to get teleported somewhere else.

Once again, it's been ages and I'm around 50% sure.

Eoff + Fabio = Win Lord Chainsaw's Avatar

Are we talking about the game with the four elements and the horrendous load times?

Because I don't quite remember a stage like any that has been described. I didn't do the bonus stages in that game though, so if it is a bonus stage then I can't help.

To hell with Battletoads and Double Dragon.
    THIS is the ultimate team.

Blog Entries

Okay I got the thing abouot The CBW3, but what about TB? Don't you even know a site where I can get the resulution?

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight