Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default The EoFF Screen Name Tournament Extravaganza! THE FINALS

Happy July 4th, and I think it's time to start the next edition of the Eyes on Final Fantasy Screen Name Tournament, where I pit numerous screen names together against each other to find out which is the best screen name at the moment, and join the winning screen names in the UnOfficial Screen Name Hall of Fame™ which includes the following: Big Ogre Umaro, Rydia of Mist, Chickencha, Kawaii Ryűkishi, Mikztsu, Aexoden, Crunchy Beverage, Melted Snowman, mystic ice cube, and O_o! The upcoming tournament, which will start either tonight, Monday, or maybe even next week, once I get the permission from Rainecloud to start, or not.

This thread right now is used to discuss about the upcoming tournament, what you want to expect from it, and to discuss about past tournaments. It's all good. Later on, I'll start a new thread for the First round, which is the only round you will have to post to vote. Each numbered group have about fourteen screen names, but only sixteen out of two groups will advance. It is also the only round where you are allowed to vote up to five names per group. The next round following will start the match-ups starting with 64 names, until we end up with a final winning screen name.

This is just a thread to start the hype. Once the tournament officially start, I will provide detailed rules on how to vote correctly, and to help anyone understand what to do. For now, start the discussion! I will hopefully start when I get any word from Rainecloud.
    Last edited by Agent Proto; 07-29-2004 at 04:00 AM.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.