Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hate the bridges of madison county, but it's followed by robocop so it's all good!

Ok, so Dracula 2000 wasn't THAT bad, I have to admit it was inventive in parts, but rather cheesy. I swear that you'll laugh at the top of your lungs when they explain the truth behind Dracula, it's pretty hilarious.

And I haven't seen all of Underworld, since I had to go home from my friends house half way through, but it seemed to be mostly a matrix/x-men ripoff.

Funny how I mentioned a film you'd just rented though, very funny coincidence.

Then again, I do like a lot of films that are pretty much considered rubbish, just because they're rubbish and predictable, like most Van Damme films. Or Commando, that god awful, and yet brilliant Arnie action film, full of cheesy lines, wooden acting and terrible stunt direction. Magic.

I'll watch just about anything besides chick flicks. I like comedy, action, adventure, horror, but I find the plotlines in chick flicks to be outrageous (though they're not supposed to be) and pointless.

I'll watch anything but chick flicks. No thank ya.

I love action movies, especially with plenty of comic relief. Exit Wounds was a great example of this.

I'd like to think of myself as eclectic, but I really stay away from chick flicks and cheesy action/disaster flicks, not because of they're genre, but because they really all suck.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Lindz
    Ok, so Dracula 2000 wasn't THAT bad, I have to admit it was inventive in parts, but rather cheesy. I swear that you'll laugh at the top of your lungs when they explain the truth behind Dracula, it's pretty hilarious.
    Whoever came up with that explanation was definitely thinking <i>outside the box</i>! And considering that it had some pretty darn good actors, it was rather cheesy, but still entertaining.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles