Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad news for Alien fans

Default Sad news for Alien fans

If this Autumn's <i>Alien vs. Predator</i> film is succesful, then another Alien sequel is planned

Anyone who's seen Alien Ressurection knows this will be horrifyingly terrible, so I ask you all kindly.

Do not go see Alien vs. Predator, for one because it'll be insanely predictable, for example, if there are humans then they'll win in the end, if not, then it'll clearly be the Predator, because they're pretty damn awesome.

But yes, don't see it, tell all your friends not to go see it, tell them to tell their friends the same, because if it fails then we'll be saved from another Alien sequel, just adding more ruination to a wonderful trilogy, there are three good films, adding another bad one would just ruin the shine of the first three.

Thank you for your time.

they've missed an opertunity here because the aliens should of allways come to earth like they do in the comics.
    Your sig is too hilarious and witty, thus i have removed it to protect the minds of all forum goers
    -The allways inspiring leeza

oh man, another aliens movie, just what we needed.
    SIg removed for exceeding 250 pixel height

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I'm gonna tell everyone I can to go see it!

*loves crap sequels, especially for movies he didn't like anyway*
    I like Kung-Fu.

A Alien vs. Predator movie is long over do, I'm going to go see it.

Blog Entries

Yeah I saw the preview for it. At first I said hmm this looks liek it could be a good movie. Then I saw that it was aliens vs Perditor and I realised that's goign to be crap. Looks liek some people find a temple under some ice and the aliens/preditors are sitting in there waiting for them to come so they can all fight or something. I dunno.

1. Alien Ressurection was good.
    2. I don't think that the humans will have anything to do with the big war going on, they might just be on the planet of wherever they're at and just escape with their lives.

I think A vs. P takes place on Earth.

Blog Entries

yeah in antartica or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar
    yeah in antartica or something...
    Do you know what year?

Blog Entries

No I saw the preview last night it didn't say. See my first post for stuff about the preview.

Apparently the plot goes like this:

Set in the early 21st century on Earth, Charles Weyland, an industrialist billionaire, leads an archaeological expedition in Antartica. Using thermal imaging satellites, Weyland believes to have discovered the ruins of an ancient pyramid temple that predates the Egyptian and Aztec pyramids buried under the ice. Once inside, the team finds the remains of humans with holes in the rib cage and the remains of facehuggers, meaning that the possibility of the temple being uninhabited is very unlikely. To make matters worse, five teenage Predators are coming to the temple to perform a coming-of-age ritual that involves fighting to the death with the aliens. Soon, it becomes clear that only one species is getting out alive.

Sounds cool to me.

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amnesia Case
    To make matters worse, five teenage Predators are coming to the temple to perform a coming-of-age ritual that involves fighting to the death with the aliens.
    *Sigh* More movies with teens in them. It's completely obvious who the winner's going to be. It's 5 Predators vs. a whole army of Aliens(if you saw the trailer, you saw the massive amount of Aliens storming the pyramid). Regardless of how kick-ass the Predators are, I doubt that they'd be able ot kill more than 16,000 of the Aliens.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

They're PREDATORS. I don't think you realize how badass Predators are.

"Meh!" Is all I can say about this movie... But hey, there's a chance that the film's going to be good... I just don't think that'll happen.