Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Endings FAQ [Spoilers]

You do NOT need to complete the Via Infinitro to acheive 100 percent. Lvl 40 is as far as you need to go. Tested it twice just to make sure.

FFking! and FFK_reborn Shadowdeathrose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Final Fantasy Sage
    I have acheived the perfect ending and I was slightly disappointed that Tidus didn't say those 3 little words to yuna. I was totally expecting it and had been hoping for it since FFX. And I think I've set a new record for finishing it. I got the perfect ending without new game plus in 18 hours. finished game at lvl 28.

lol stupid question but you mean tidus dint say "i love you" rite.....
    Yes i do thank the person that made my sig all them months ago...just let me know who you are Luv ya x x

The Original FFK and FFK_Reborn is back

I cant kill that something guard at the music place help
    [IMG][/IMG]

The fullmoon

Life is adventure

Question... So if I finish the game, press X when Yuna is in the field of flowers (Farplane Abyss), and do all the requirements for the "Good ending," AND get 100% completion I can see 4/5 endings [From the ones listed here] at once right? That would only leave me with the bad ending, right? Sorry if that somehow seemed confusing.

Oh, almost forgot to mention: I have the perfect ending video saved on my computer, I haven't watched it, but have it there for further down the road. If this forum or anyone wants to have it, you can always reply here and I'll post a link. If that link dies, I'll post a new one.
    Last edited by Animefreak869; 12-24-2005 at 06:11 AM.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by avatarofdeath
    To get 100% you have to do both the Den of Woe and Bevelle Cloister missions..
    Not true. I got 100% without doing the Bevelle Cloister. As Final Fantasy Sage says all you need is to get to level 40 to get the last 2 crimson spheres (the darn thing has 101 levels each one more impossible than the other). With all crimsom spheres you can open the Den of Woe and get 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by Animefreak869
    Question... So if I finish the game, press X when Yuna is in the field of flowers (Farplane Abyss), and do all the requirements for the "Good ending," AND get 100% completion I can see 4/5 endings [From the ones listed here] at once right? That would only leave me with the bad ending, right? Sorry if that somehow seemed confusing.
    Yep, pretty much. By getting 100% you see the "Normal Ending" with the 3 girls at the Celsius Deck, the Good Ending with Yuna and Tidus meeting at Besaid and the Perfect Ending with Yuna and Tidus in Zanarkand
    Quote Originally Posted by Animefreak869
    Oh, almost forgot to mention: I have the perfect ending video saved on my computer, I haven't watched it, but have it there for further down the road. If this forum or anyone wants to have it, you can always reply here and I'll post a link. If that link dies, I'll post a new one.
    Pretty good idea! Get the good ending and then watch your video, don't bother getting 100% for it, it isn't worth the hassle IMHO. And it is not just me who says it:
    http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=76007
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Fantasy Sage
    I have acheived the perfect ending and I was slightly disappointed that Tidus didn't say those 3 little words to yuna. I was totally expecting it and had been hoping for it since FFX. And I think I've set a new record for finishing it. I got the perfect ending without new game plus in 18 hours. finished game at lvl 28.
    Wow! Level 28 and you kicked Vegnagun's bootie ? And the Ultima Weapons at the Farplane ? In 18 hours ?
    Impressive! Most Impressive!

Yeah, he doesn't say "it" and there's no kiss!!! What a ripoff for all those extra hours spent on an insane number of side quests!!! I hated it so much that I wrote my own "More than Perfect" ending with romance and mushy stuffs gallore!
    here
    http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=76025
    Last edited by Renmiri; 12-24-2005 at 07:48 AM.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by fushibai99
    I cant kill that something guard at the music place help
    Huh ?

Which music place ?

Quote Originally Posted by Renmiri
    Huh ?

Which music place ?
    i think he means the bit before vegnagun at the farplane?

or he means the perceptis guard under bevelle?
    Yes i do thank the person that made my sig all them months ago...just let me know who you are Luv ya x x

Ah! All is confusing. LOL.
    Yeah, so what, I'm a chick that plays Final Fantasy. Not my fault my dad got me hooked when I was little. Started with Final Fantasy Tactics, and now I'm on Final Fantasy X-2... And I'm only 14!

yeah explain!!

Explain you must... *using yoda technique* LOL.
    Yeah, so what, I'm a chick that plays Final Fantasy. Not my fault my dad got me hooked when I was little. Started with Final Fantasy Tactics, and now I'm on Final Fantasy X-2... And I'm only 14!

explain it is good to (copying yuna fan 11)

LOL. Yeah... Good explain to explain in the area of explaining is good, must explain you...

LOL.

What the F**k was the point of asking for help and then not explaining the exact thing he/she needed help on!

where is it?
    what chapter?

Yuna fan can i just say somat?

im only 14 too and ive played every final fantasy exept the online one?
    so whats with the sig?

Quote Originally Posted by final fantasy king!
    im only 14 too and ive played every final fantasy exept the online one?
    so whats with the sig?
    Uh, its just a sig. LOL. Because I'm a chick, that actually plays videogames. LOL. Your a guy... its most likly that you would play. Your like my friend that is 13, he played every final fantasy too. but he is a guy. lol.

Just here to ask a quick question. I've never let Vegnagun kill me during the final fight, and it's stated you'll see it fire on Spira if you lose. Well, this scene sounds interesting and I may go back and do it. Is it an FMV or just a in-game scene? Also, is it buyable at Luca after you witness it or not? I don't think it is, as to witness it, you need to lose, but I just want to make sure...