Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Endings FAQ [Spoilers]

You cannot get the perfect ending with 92% even on a new game plus believe me my friend got the ending and 100% and it was different from the good ending i got at 94% so yea i am working on getting the perfect one myself.
    "It all began when I saw this sphere of you..." :mog:

I got the 100% game rating and the secret ending it took me three playthroughs of X-2 to achieve and it's well worth it just to get the secret 100% completion ending

I also had copies of all the endings but i may have deleated them off my computer!
    Last edited by sirlaguna; 07-08-2005 at 02:25 PM.

FFking! and FFK_reborn Shadowdeathrose's Avatar

yeh i just got 100% and tidus comes out of the water you see him in at the end of ten (so does that mean he's bin in that same place under the water for 2 years?)
    Yes i do thank the person that made my sig all them months ago...just let me know who you are Luv ya x x

The Original FFK and FFK_Reborn is back

Maybe

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

anyone.......? does anyone actually know?
    Yes i do thank the person that made my sig all them months ago...just let me know who you are Luv ya x x

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

(SPOILER)Yes, that is the reason hes in the water in X.
    But you have to tell the Aeons 'Yes' then select the other
    option after (I forgot what it was.) then shes at Zanarkand
    with Tidus.

My brother also got the ending at Besaid.
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Tidus doesn't actually spend two years underwater. The similarity between the scenes merely suggests that, to a degree, they're interchangable. Tidus, as evidenced by FFX/X-2, spent two years on the Farplane. The Good and Perfect Endings allow the gamer to witness his return.

oh right?

HI GEORGE I AM! OK!

I've never lost to Shuyin, but it would be quite weird for Vegnagun's big cannon to blast off anywhere outside the battle against the head.
    To me that=perfect ending

Well i got the ending in the farplane do you have to have done the crimson cave to complete it all i know is shuyin is a sandwich short of a picnic because why would he posses people just because he got owned 1000 years ago he doesnt even look like tidus and trema is he in the bevelle warp thing pacce found, [i have beat kinoc.]

To get 100% you have to do both the Den of Woe and Bevelle Cloister missions. Both are somewhat difficult especially the Cloisters! Shuyin doesn't look like Tidus..hes thicker in the face or something n.n Tidus looks more like a caucasian/japanese peter pan. Trema is on the final floor of the Cloisters. He is extremely difficult to defeat but, the catnip trick is the best way to defeat him.

Catnip trick?

What's the catnip trick? Please describe. Anyway, it's hard to get any of the 'bad' endings, as you should be a high enough of a level to defeat Vegnagun... The enemies on the farplane abyss (I think that's the area just before Vegnagun, are way too strong for you not to be at a level to defeat Vegnagun... What are the bad endings? Can someone give me a link to their videos? Please? I don't know how you'd even make it to Vegnagun without being at a level in which it's possible to defeat him, unless you're wearing a charm bracelet which eliminates random battles... Then why would you do that at the end of the game? Man this is all giving me a huge headache! Someone please! give me those links to the english version of those videos!
    Thanks- BudSoda02 BudSoda02@yahoo.com

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

You could always lose on purpose.

catnip= gunner dressphere and critical(yellow) hp. your trigger happy will do 9999 damage per trigger pull.

mabye

Default Disappointed

I have acheived the perfect ending and I was slightly disappointed that Tidus didn't say those 3 little words to yuna. I was totally expecting it and had been hoping for it since FFX. And I think I've set a new record for finishing it. I got the perfect ending without new game plus in 18 hours. finished game at lvl 28.