• Former Cid's Knight

Yeah sure.
    Mr Thou! Mr Thou!

Lumberjack Recognized Member RSL's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yes definitely.

And dammit, I don't have excel or whatever it is so I can't see those things....

Postseason Prediction Time!

Vikings - Packers
    Rams - Seahawks
    Jets - Chargers
    Broncos - Colts

I like the Pack, Rams, Bolts and Colts to advance because in the three home teams cases, they are superior to their competition.

The only way the Viks win is if Favre has a bad game which I don't see happening and if the Viks actually show some heart in a big game. As for the Jets, Curtis Martin is a Hall of Famer hands down, but Pennington isn't right and the Chargers might be the most complete of the wild card teams, so I don't see the Chargers losing here. Finally, the Colts will win this game because the Broncos think they have a shot, and in reality, they can't stop Peyton Manning, heck, they had a tough time stopping Jim Sorgi early on, so I forsee a repeat of last year, though the score may be a bit closer.

Now, for the mild upset. The Rams are on a high right now and Bulger, Holt and Bruce are clicking while the Seahawks are a mess. Alexander exposed his ego and I think this will seriously hurt any chances they have, plus the Rams just seem to have their number.

Take care all.

Lumberjack Recognized Member RSL's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I predict the exact same! I kind of like the Rams for some reason. I guess I became attached to them this year with Bulger as my QB. I think they will beat Seattle fairly easily.

Packers/Vikings are my two least favorite teams. I predict the Packers to win but I can't cheer for either one.

Colts/Broncos. I just can't see the Colts losing to them when they play their best guys.

Chargers/Jets. I don't know much about the jets, but the Chargers are having a season that I could only dream of my favorite team having. I think they keep it going at least one more week.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Rams >> Seahawks
    Packers >> Vikings
    Chargers >> Jets (obviously )
    Colts >> Broncos
    Mr Thou! Mr Thou!