• i approve

7 100.00%
  • i approve

2 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how can ffx be so disgusting???

how can ffx be so disgusting???

really guys.... havent played x-2(which i expect to be even rettihs) yet but this game is clearly one of the tseyag of all time

ok, thingz i really hate about it:

-the characters, theyre yag. the voice acting contributes highly to this
    -the whole american-ness of the blitzball thing. i hate america, especially american sports, which is exactly what blitzball sounds like. the commentator is majorly yag: "this is exciting, HUH FOLKS?!?!?" - OFF
    -the way they say "chocobo"
    -the temples puzzles and stuff are majorly yag - wow, moving spheres from hole A to hole B. THRILLING
    -blitzball itself is just prac
    -there are too many cutscenes. they really might as well have just made it into a movie
    -the pal conversion is utter kcoc - huge borders and slow-motion-esque speed
    -the music so far is below-par for the ff series
    -battles are dull as
    -its the same old formula and its tiresome
    -it feels rough around the edges - feet going through the ground and glitches like that
    -its not true 360-degree control, more like 16-direction control. even ff8 had 360-degree control
    -SPOILER - sin is jecht haha what the , thats exactly the sort of tired "shock" that ive come to expect from the ff series. someone in the game is related to someone else in the game - I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MY SURPRISE - /SPOILER

and funnily enough, i wouldnt use "shock" as the word to describe how i felt when that particular bit of information was revealed. it was more like...

my mind: "ah cutscene, how boring... hmm wait auron's building up to something here... is he gonna reveal something big about the plot... about jecht?... hmm... oh man no, please god haha it can't be... i bet it is you know, thats how tihs final fantasys become these days... ahaha"

auron: "that's right, sin is jecht"

me: "yes, AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

-feels like a missed opportunity so far - the setting is pretty cool, a water-covered world. shame the 'game' so far is so kcac

things i like about it so far:
    -nice setting
    -nice water graphics
    -....um. nice box art?

this games most likely to win the best turd on a chain connected to the back of my house during september award

ok edited out swearwords np
    Last edited by stefan; 07-09-2004 at 03:56 PM.
    never have i seen more people fannying around than at the eyes on final fantasy messageboards

I agree that the voice acting sucked and ffx is not my fav. I have to say it has a good replay factor though. If you wan't to rant about something talk about how much ffx-2 sucks!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stefan
    really guys.... havent played x-2(which i expect to be even rettihs) yet but this game is clearly one of the tseyag of all time

ok, thingz i really hate about it:

-the characters, theyre yag. the voice acting contributes highly to this
    -the whole american-ness of the blitzball thing. i hate america, especially american sports, which is exactly what blitzball sounds like. the commentator is majorly yag: "this is exciting, HUH FOLKS?!?!?" - OFF
    -the way they say "chocobo"
    -the temples puzzles and stuff are majorly yag - wow, moving spheres from hole A to hole B. THRILLING
    -blitzball itself is just prac
    -there are too many cutscenes. they really might as well have just made it into a movie
    -the pal conversion is utter kcoc - huge borders and slow-motion-esque speed
    -battles are dull as
    -its the same old formula and its tiresome
    -it feels rough around the edges - feet going through the ground and glitches like that
    -its not true 360-degree control, more like 16-direction control. even ff8 had 360-degree control
    -SPOILER - sin is jecht haha what the , thats exactly the sort of tired "shock" that ive come to expect from the ff series. someone in the game is related to someone else in the game - I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MY SURPRISE - /SPOILER

and funnily enough, i wouldnt use "shock" as the word to describe how i felt when that particular bit of information was revealed. it was more like...

my mind: "ah cutscene, how boring... hmm wait auron's building up to something here... is he gonna reveal something big about the plot... about jecht?... hmm... oh man no, please god haha it can't be... i bet it is you know, thats how tihs final fantasys become these days... ahaha"

auron: "that's right, sin is jecht"

me: "yes, AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

-feels like a missed opportunity so far - the setting is pretty cool, a water-covered world. shame the 'game' so far is so kcac

things i like about it so far:
    -nice setting
    -nice water graphics
    -....um. nice box art?

this games most likely to win the best turd on a chain connected to the back of my house during september award

ok edited out swearwords np

Quote Originally Posted by TasteyPies
    If you wan't to rant about something talk about how much ffx-2 sucks!

Blog Entries

FLAME WAR ALERT

there was a picture here

X has a good storyline. Not the best ever, but I've played worse. I quite enjoy it myself.
    What is life? What seperates the greats from the almost greats? Is it skill? Power? Luck?

Or is it the fact they won?

i liked it. not the best, but i liked it. its not as bd as ffx-2, which is one of the worst games i have ever played. ever.

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

*Weeps a river* I love you, Stefan. What does "yag", "tseyag", and "rettihs" mean? I agree with everything you said except the chocobo thing... I thought they pronounced it fine...?
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingBig
    What does "yag", "tseyag", and "rettihs" mean?
    Read the words backwards.

I liked the game, but I guess they can't please everyone. If you want something that isn't the same old formula, you might actually enjoy FFX-2.

FFX is a VERY good game and I could make a real war here, but I won't, cos I think stefan wants a flaming war and that's only meaning of this thread. If he hates FF he shouldn't be posting at any FF forum.
    Stop the Earth! I want to get out!...

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Jeez...well, I liked it a lot, one of my favorite FFs, but hey, that's just my opinion. I'll admit that the voice acting wasn't the best I've ever heard---I cannot STAND it when Yuna talks, it is so obnoxious. So high, and....it makes me cringe every time I hear it.

Blitzball wasn't exactly my cup of tea. Never got Wakka's final weapon. In this game, it was REALLY hard to get the weapons, so I didn't even try. Too much crap to go through.

But otherwise, I thought this game was really good. I'd play it again. *shrugs*

--Box Box Box Box

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

Quote Originally Posted by stefan
    -battles are dull as
    >>> WTF?! the music was the best I`ve heard and the battle system is perfect..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

If you wan't to rant about something talk about how much ffx-2 sucks!
    Or Final Fantasy VII!

Sorry about that folks, but looks like this person has some sort of weird agenda against the game.

:rolleyes2

Blog Entries

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Quote Originally Posted by Michiru
    Or Final Fantasy VII!
    :x_x: :whaaa: ...and just for the sake of it>>> :fpnerd: !
    But seriously... I only know 2 things about FFVII that not is good... Ultimate Weapon is far to weak and it take less than 100 hours to finish... oh, and there's no card game.
    But there's so much good about the game... all in all it's a true gift from god! :banana:

Relax, I hate no FF, I guess I'm the only person that doesn't dislike any of them.

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CloudySky
    If he hates FF he shouldn't be posting at any FF forum.
    He only said that he hated FFX, not the series in general. My friends and I love the FF series and would choose a new FF game over any other game any day, but we despise FFX with a burning passion.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!