Thread: RE: Apocalypse

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

Default RE: Apocalypse

Trailer

Is anyone else as disappointed as I am? I mean for God's sake... Alice has super-human strength! SHE HAS SUPER-HUMAN STRENGTH. :weep: She fights the Nemesis. :yuck: Ugh. Just ugh.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

hey it looks a lot like the game though, what do you want another mario brothers film.
    Your sig is too hilarious and witty, thus i have removed it to protect the minds of all forum goers
    -The allways inspiring leeza

They're actually gonna have characters that appearedin the games. I hope to bacon this won't suck.

Jill dude. Jill.
    Looks badass.

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

First things first, for being on Yahoo, that trailer took quite a long time to download.

Okay, I'm really torn about this. On one hand, they're completely redeeming themselves by basing it off of RE3, and actually putting in locations from the game, and making it occur in Raccoon City, and making it about as authentic as possible.

The thing that screws it up is Alice. She has nothing to do with anything, and they just throw her in as the heroine with super-powers. What the . And I hope they don't just make Jill appear out of nowhere - hopefully, there'll be some sort of flashback to stuff she did in the mansion. Saying she just came out of nowhere trained to kill and completely denying her past in STARS and at the mansion would kill me.

I was really, really, <i>really</i> hoping that Alice would only appear for a brief part of the movie, get killed off, and then the story would shift entirely to Jill and Carlos, but I guess I'm not getting my wish.

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gokufusionss1
    hey it looks a lot like the game though, what do you want another mario brothers film.
    I don't remember seeing a person with super-human powers killing the Nemesis.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

i hope this is good...i've been dissapointed with ALL the other zombie movies lately! and im a really big resident evil fan so....this better be good...

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

*Patiently waits for his 56K to finish downloading*
    I like Kung-Fu.

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

i am looking forward to this movie more than i was looking forward to any lotr movies

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Dude...this looks like its gonna kickass. I liked the first RE movie, and damn this one looks even better...quite possibly the best game/film adaption yet (which right now is the 1st RE movie IMO). I can't wait...there hasn't been a movie I wanted to go see this bad in awhile. And Jill looks yummy.
    I like Kung-Fu.