Thread: Dressing Final Fantasy-ish

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Sess020
    Okay, he is not talking about cosplay.
    Doesn't make cosplay and less stupid, and its important that we do our best to make it clear how stupid and annoying it is.

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack
    Doesn't make cosplay and less stupid, and its important that we do our best to make it clear how stupid and annoying it is.
    What if people here DO cosplay!? You're hurting their feelings!

... Please continue. ^_^

Yuna's gown from FFX definitely!

I also love Garnet's blouse, I love Quistis' outfit, and even Rinoa's (I'd wear a skirt different from hers though).

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xander
    I have hotpants like Yuna's but I'm going to lose more weight before I attempt to wear them xD I'd dress Final Fantasy-ish cause I'm sad, but a whole clothing line? Maybe not. That'd create too many FF clones =P
    Don't you think they're a bit too small?
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Yes, it would be awesome...that would be all that filled my closet.

And no I don't cosplay, but I think its kinda neat and anyone who says its stupid and "annoying" is most likely a stupid annoying intolerant prick.

But anyway, yeah this isn't cosplay hes talking about, and I think it'd be cool to have an FF clothing line...it'd be the first line of clothing I actually found appealing.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingBig
    Don't you think they're a bit too small?
    Yus much too small. I'll probably never wear them anyway but SOMEBODY wants me to. *grumble*
    rawr

If it became the norm I know what would happen. People would lay down their arms and guns and bombs the world over would be destroyed. Then some really evil dude with cool hair would unleash monsters across the world. With a distinct lack of weapons many would take up arms in the form of swords and the staffs. Magic would reign supreme and many would travel in parties of 7 or 8 people and wear the now normal funky clothes and all have outrageously cool hair. Their task would be to rid the world of these monsters by embarking on epic quests across the globe to thwart the one that unleashed them in his funky cave far to the North. This quest would of course carry a very cool soundtrack.

Wait a minute... have I gone too far?

Blog Entries

I dunno...it wouldnt be soooo bad cospaying as a turk. all you need is a suit! ^_^ ans yunas' onsamble in 10 (not part 2) wasn't too bad...heck I would wear that! usually if I do something unusual with clothing or hair i get compliments...like I used to have just one tiny braid from behind my right ear and I put a feather and a charm at the end of it...that was cool.

I would! haha
    [center]
    I am not Britt, dang it.

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

I want to cosplay as Fran from FFXII.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

There's a guy at school who always wears several belts very loosly. That just screams FF to me. FF clothing line would be fun for some but in reality it would never work. People aren't too closed minded to accept such vibrant clothing.
    **insert catchy sig**

Quote Originally Posted by FleshMask
    It would be tough for the chucky members of the board, after all who wants to see a fat dude or chick dress up like Tidus or Princess Garnet...

It bring harsh memories of of Anime Conventions where fat chubby girls dress up like Sailor Moon.... I have yet to see a slim sexy Sailor moon at a Anime Con.... WHAT UP WIT DAT?
    ROFL Damn that's hilarious.

But to answer your question, no, I wouldn't wear FF type of clothing.

The Matrix did inspire some fashion designs, especially Matrix Reloaded. But some FF clothing could fit in with today's styles...but hardly. Something Selphie or Quistis would wear wouldn't be too out of the ordinary, but Squall...with his 50 belts and his Alaska sized fur color would stand out. Cid's clothing(from FF7) wouldn't stand out too much since he is a pilot.

Quote Originally Posted by ChibInuYasha
    There's a guy at school who always wears several belts very loosly. That just screams FF to me. FF clothing line would be fun for some but in reality it would never work. People aren't too closed minded to accept such vibrant clothing.
    I think you mean open-minded. Afterall, open minded people can generally accept varieties of different clothing.

Final fantasy stylish clothes would be great I even wear some clothers I made myself in public, like yuna's top from final fantasy X-2 (on a normal pants, not the hot-pants she's wearing) I sometimes wear it when it's hot outside. http://home.wanadoo.nl/goldlady/ffx.JPG
    http://home.wanadoo.nl/goldlady/ffx2.JPG
    http://home.wanadoo.nl/goldlady/ffx3.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit
    What if people here DO cosplay!? You're hurting their feelings!

... Please continue. ^_^
    what is this... cosplay?