Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Hard to find games that you own

Ahhh... hmm....

well i have the very first Final Fantasy unopened... worth a crazy amout of money... my uncle would collect this stuff so i still ahve them... Also Final Fantasy III snes unopened....

I have FFVII unopened as well.... and A japanese FFVII... i dont know how much taht would cost... O.O Its opened though... =P

I have Puzzle Fighter and Valkyrie Profile...

And i'm starting to think my Fatal Frame is getting rare... O.O Oh and my Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball.... it still costs quite a bit of money... =D

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Suikoden
    Suikoden II
    Lunar SSSC(boxed)
    Lunar 2: EB(boxed, no puppet)
    FF1(boxed + instruction + maps)

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have Zelda 1 and 2 in gold cartridge, but I've never heard of any other color catridge for those games. is Street Fighter II (not turbo) for SNES rare? I suppose all SNES games are rare now. I have a few of those. Mario Paint with the SNES mouse and mouse board. That's probably rare.

SNES
    Terranigma

I bought my copy for £60 including box and instructions. Great condition.

Most expensive game I've ever bought.

Quote Originally Posted by one.winged.angel.
    uh is secrets of evermore a rare game??
    Last time I checked eBay, this game sold for over £70 with box, instructions and map.

Articles

I have a bunch of old games, but there are many NES games that are still easy to get on Ebay and whatnot for an agreeable price.

For NES, I have the first Dragon Warrior, and the two gold cartridge Zelda games, but I know a considerable amount of people who have those (the Zelda games).

For SNES, I have Super Mario RPG. I don't know how rare it is, but I only know a couple people around here who have it.

For PS1, I have Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete (with pendant, hardcover manual, otaku figures and all that jazz). It cost me about $70.

Kind of off-topic, but I just realised that about 75% of my PS1 library consists of Squaresoft games.