Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ask me about....

Joel, who is chun li's father?
    War Angel, What number is the angel that has its s2 engine eaten by eva 01 in the imfamous berserker episode of Neon Genesis Evangelion?

Quote Originally Posted by chu52
    beast wars hmmm? I remeber that, okay what was with the velociraptor guy, i would really like to know.

Dinobot was one of the Predacons on Megatron's ship who stole the golden disk and fled into the time stream. When reaching prehistoric Earth, he thought Megatron had failed him and the rest of the Predacons so he challenged Megatron for leadership of the Predacons. Megatron would not even dignify him with an attack. Scorponok simply shot Dinobot, therefore terminating his tenure with the Predacons. After Optimus Primal returned with the rest of the Maximals from their first battle with the Predacons on Prehistoric Earth, they found Dinobot waiting for them by their base. He decided to become a Maximal, but not only become one, he wanted to lead them. He and Optimus Primal fought but their battle was interupted by the Predacons. After Optimus saved him, Dinobot joined the Maximals. At first, most of the Maximals, especially Rattrap disliked Dinobot and they distrusted him. He slowly, but surely gained their respect and trust. When Primal was thought to be killed by the Vok, Dinobot was a contender for leadership of the Maximals. Dinobot was a valued member of the Maximals, frequently taking the point in an attack to challenge Megatron. Dinobot finally did get his chance to lead the Maximals for a short time. Optimus Primal was thought to be destroyed and Rhinox was searching the Matrix for Optimus' spark. Dinobot, Cheetor, and Rattrap had their asses handed to them by the newly Transmetalized Predacons with some new Fuzor additions. Dinobot's first command ended when Primal came back from the grave. Soon after that, Dinobot stole the Golden Disks and defected to the Predacons. He had a duel with Quickstrike and gave Megatron the disks. He was about to be killed by Megatron when Rattrap saved him. Dinobot was allowed back into the Maximals, but he wanted redemption. He went on a quest to retrieve the disks. In the process, he saved a Cro-Magnon (the pre-evoloved form of Homo Sapien) village which allowed the human race to thrive and through that, the humans would help the Autobots defeat the Decepticons in the future. Dinobot also destroyed the golden disk, but he died in the process. His greatist Maximal nemesis, Rattrap, who was also his best friend mourned. Later, Megatron used some of Dinobot's DNA to form Dinobot 2, the Transmetal 2 hunter.

Default guy who knows about FLCL

http://boards2.melodysoft.com/app?ID...S=20&ORDERBY=1

go there, and talk about stuff...if you know so much.
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

ask me stuff about george w. and i could give you a pretty biased answer, but i dont know everything.

EDIT: wow that was three posts at once... moving fast...

Default oh hey..

does anyone know why Blank from FFIX has random stitched on pieces of skin? was he in an accident? its pretty cool, like he obviously has a past to him, adventures in tantalus or something. i havnt finished the game so dont give any spoilers if you have to to explain.

To: Kiriobato (i slaughtered the spelling)
    why thank you, i remebered him always changing sides but not why, thankee sai for you have answered my question with much heartiness

i pretty much know FFVII like well...(hate to be cliche) like I know the back of my hand

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Same with me. I know stuff against him...

To: Aranel

What reliogion is Tifa a preistess of? (heh very few know that one (I can thank Dominick Pruss of Cheyenne wyoming for the true answer))

Contributions

Can't you ask me anything about Xenosaga? All you did was comment about Lloyd...

I have no questions because sadly i have yet to enjoy that game, while lloyd is one of my most hated enimies (damn him for impostering sephiroth)

What reliogion is Tifa a preistess of?

what? tifa isnt a presitess... you gotta explain this one. now i am intrigued.

Contributions

Lloyd is from a different game. I guess you could say he was "impostering" Sephiroth by (SPOILER)killing Lavitz, but hey, that guy was asking for it.

Besides, I thought he was cool.
    Last edited by Trumpet Thief; 07-14-2004 at 01:31 AM.

she is, do some reaserch (fun fact: i can't spell to save squaresoft)

As for Lloyd, he was an obvios attempt at seph, look: he can't be hit the first time, eventually grows wings, and is just generally sephy like

<b>EDIT: Please do not double post. Thanks. -Murder</b>

so...nobody knows why Blank has random stitched on skin?
    its probably from an adventure on tantalus im guessing