Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sony to unveil new Playstation in May.

Zelda games (esp. The Legend of Zelda, Link to the Past, Ocaraina of Time, and Windwaker) have all sold amazingly well- OOT has sold about 8 million copies. Nintendo will keep making Zelda because A: The fans love it, B: It's one of Nintendo's best-selling series, and C: They can
    And, no Zelda games have been clones, I believe any Zelda fan can testify to that. The most similar things were the two Oracle games, but that was like Pokemon R/B (they're supposed to be alike).

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

I wasn't making fun of the Zelda games. I enjoy playing them a lot. I was just saying that if the Zelda games had names that appealed to today's society, it would sell more. That's why GTA sells so well. The name screams, "STEAL COOL LOOKIN' CARS WHILE SHOOTING PEOPLE! THAT'S ALL THIS GAME IS!" And, not ironically, that is how it is.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

I know you weren't Somethingbig, I read you defending them I was just making my point for that other person to read
    And yes, I feel the same way about the GTA games.

Quote Originally Posted by Chzn8r
    I know you weren't Somethingbig,
    I just had to quote that. :P

Anyways, about the PS3...it'll be a hit like the PS2. Not only will it be backwards compatible with the PSX/PS2, it'll run Blu-Ray Discs, discs that hold 10x the space of DVDs. So imagine practically having an entire season on one disc of your favorite show.

It'll be pretty expensive, but I'll wait a few years for the price of the PS3 to drop.

However, I'm only getting the PS3 based on the games(including the backwards compatibility) and the features that it'll have. However, I always liked the mini discs that the Gamecube uses...too bad it comes with an oversized box...which pretty much destroys one of the purposes of a mini-disc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dingo_Jellybean
    However, I always liked the mini discs that the Gamecube uses...too bad it comes with an oversized box...which pretty much destroys one of the purposes of a mini-disc.
    Yeah, but they're standard cases... everything works nice with those, you have enough space for cover art and then all the info on the back, and you can have a decent sized instruction manual. Plus there's the slot in there for the memory card, which utilizes some more of the space.