Thread: The "rediculous tickets" thread

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Yeah, sorry about tailgating you like that.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    Well, were you swerving violently/hitting mailboxes at the time?
    Nope, not at all. Just driving to school, and the cop came out of nowhere... Ku-POPO
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

Jump In The Fi-yaaaaah! metCloud's Avatar

I got a ticket for a Fender bender once...no big deal but when I was working as a "gopher" at my nieghbors car lot I had to pick up a car and drive it to his house. I picked it up started driving ten miles down the road I get pulled for no tags . I had nothing but a DL on me...no plate,inspection or registration for the vehicle and to top it all off this was 2 weeks after 9/11, so the....cops at this point.... had me pulled over for about 3 hours trying to figure out my story because this was all about 30 mins. from Norfolk Naval station....Basically they thought I was a terrorist! I never got a ticket for that but my boss did and took up about half of my day.
    I'm Metcloud and I approved this message

Dude!!! You live in Virginia?!?! Sweet!!! One of the few people on the MB, other than Proto and I, that lives in Virginia. Where do you live?

I havent gotten a ticket yet, but my mother almost got one because of me a couple of years ago. I really dont like police and my mother got pulled over that couple of years ago for parking over a driveway and got let off with a warning but I called the police officer a pig, and because it's not illiegal to do that it was funny watching the police officer get mad...and try and figure out if she could still book my mother for parking over a driveway

Jump In The Fi-yaaaaah! metCloud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by §håd0w
    Dude!!! You live in Virginia?!?! Sweet!!! One of the few people on the MB, other than Proto and I, that lives in Virginia. Where do you live?
    I lived in Virginia Beach my whole life until a year ago when I moved to Elizabeth City, NC. I lived about 2 mins. from Sandbridge beach if you know where that is.

BTW: Virginia cops are about the dumbest people on earth...doesnt suprise me at all you got pulled over for all that stuff Shadow.
    Last edited by metCloud; 07-15-2004 at 04:07 PM.
    I'm Metcloud and I approved this message

Blog Entries

I've been pulled over but not tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by metCloud
    I lived in Virginia Beach my whole life until a year ago when I moved to Elizabeth City, NC. I lived about 2 mins. from Sandbridge beach if you know where that is.
    I have a general idea of where you live, so I go to North Carolina a lot to visit realitives, so I know the general area that you're in.

BTW: Virginia cops are about the dumbest people on earth...doesnt suprise me at all you got pulled over for all that stuff Shadow.
    Ha! You're not joking about that one. They're so stupid.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've had one speeding ticket, two warnings for speeding, one warning for wearing my seat belt improperly and a few parking tickets.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've had one speeding ticket for going 80+ in a 70mph zone.

I thought I was going to get pulled over the other night. I was going 75 in a 65mph zone and a highway patrol car got right up behind me. I moved over and took my foot off the gas. He ended up pulling over the car that was in front of me. haw haw!
    Mr Thou! Mr Thou!