Thread: Could need some help with Resident Evil 0

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default Could need some help with Resident Evil 0

Okey, I'm finished with the mansion part. I've almost finished the entire game before, but I got short on items and wasn't able to finish it. Anyway, I'd like to know what to do with all the items I've gathered in the mansion? I mean, I can't possibly carry all that through the game.

And don't you just hate the item system in RE0? I do.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yes, I do hate it.

What I did when I played it was picked a single location to use as item storage - something that's cleared out and easily accesible. My choice for the second half of the game was the observatory that you use to cross to the second area.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Okey, that's pretty close to my storage. I've got mine in the main hall which is right next to the observatory. What about guns? Which guns do you use and when do you get rid of them? I'm about to go on the cablecar and so far I've only used handguns. It really works well with two shooters I'm thinking about dropping at least one of them now though. They take up space

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

RE Zero had a great item system! Finally something that makes sense and make the game harder in general. If you didn't like it them be prepared to hate RE4. I am pretty sure it uses the same system.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

yeah sure, it does make it more realistic, but I hate having a thought in the back of my head saying "If I go through that door... will I ever be able to come back and collect my items?" Resident Evil games tends to block of areas, you know. I sure hope Resident Evil 4 will use the good old chest

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

I am pretty sure they are not. But that was before they completely changed everything.

I don't like it because it makes it more realistic(its more of a bonus). I like it because it makes the game more challenging. Causes you to think more. Also the game would never allow you to forget a necessary item to beat the game. That would be horrible game design.