Page 1 of 8 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: I am the master of FF7

Default I am the master of FF7

Ask all your questions about the game here, and I will answer them to the best of my abilities.

Blog Entries

But are you a master at PLAYING FFVII. I mean... like... can you kill the final boss with solo character, no materia, start equipment + blindfold? If so, THEN you'r truely the FFVII master.

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

ok after u kill the weapons and master all your materia a new weapon appears called *Ameythest weapon* on top of Fort Condor.

hes impossible! he uses a 9999 to all party members beam called *arrogance*, an instant death Odin like move called *attention seeker* and a 20X terra break like move 9999 per hit called *RETSAM STORM*. how do i beat him oh mighty ffVII GOD?

" Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aeris2001x2
    ok after u kill the weapons and master all your materia a new weapon appears called *Ameythest weapon* on top of Fort Condor.

hes impossible! he uses a 9999 to all party members beam called *arrogance*, an instant death Odin like move called *attention seeker* and a 20X terra break like move 9999 per hit called *RETSAM STORM*. how do i beat him oh mighty ffVII GOD?

Yea he's like 10 Penance all at once!!! lol.
    Ok, Omnipotent, allmigthy master of FFVII.
    How many potions can be found (not bougth or won from battle just "found") in the whole game?
    Last edited by Ultima Shadow; 07-15-2004 at 04:46 PM.

Three in No. 1 Reactor, one in Sector 8, one in Lower Sector 4 Plate, one in Aeris's House, one in Sewers, three in Train Graveyard, four on Shinra HQ Fl. 68, a possible six from parade in Junon, one in Great Glacier, infinite from the claw machine at the Wonder Square, infinite from Chocobo racing

So, excluding the places where you can get infinite, there are twenty-one Potions in the game.

cool, i,m impressed...

ok, how many different monsters exist in the gold saucer battle arena?
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster

Blog Entries

Wow... ok you really ARE a FFVIII all-knowing guy. But exactly how good (battle wise) are you? That's what decide if I call someone master or not.

how long did it take u to master all your materia 7 times (4 the 7 lots of master materia u require 4 every character after u get 1 lot for killing the emerald weapon) and master all characters stats?

i,ve been playing 4 about 300+ hours and i,m still not done.

hey ultima shadow, this is freaky, everytime i,m on, u r on two. theres sumthin fishy here...

Blog Entries

hey ultima shadow, this is freaky, everytime i,m on, u r on two. theres sumthin fishy here...
    Yea, it's really scary...
    And we posted the exactly same minute *look above*. Really strange...

cool, i,m impressed...

ok, how many different monsters exist in the gold saucer battle arena?
    There are fifty-three in the post-Highwind arrangement and the Special Battle. I haven't yet gotten the monsters for the other arrangements. If you care, the monsters are Razor Weed, Garuda, Dual Horn, Bizarre Bug, Jayjujayme, Foulander, Tonadu, Tail Vault, Slaps, Under Lizard, Kelzmelzer, Adamantaimai, 8-Eye, Jemnezmy, Toxic Frog, Doorbull, Ancient Dragon, Jumping, Ice Golem, Acrophies, Hippogriff, Vlakorados, Trickplay, Boundfat, Malldancer, Magnade, Snow, Lessaloploth, Shred, Frozen Nail, Headbomber, Evilhead, Cuahl, Zolokalter, Stilva, Tonberry, Dragon Rider, Gremlin, Malboro, Blue Dragon, Gigas, Wind Wing, Ironite, Ghost Ship, Ho-chu, Sea Worm, Serpent, Unknown 3, Wolfmeister, Behemoth, Maximum Kimaira, Proud Clod, Jamar Armour.

how long did it take u to master all your materia 7 times (4 the 7 lots of master materia u require 4 every character after u get 1 lot for killing the emerald weapon) and master all characters stats?

i,ve been playing 4 about 300+ hours and i,m still not done.
    I don't time myself. All I know is that it took well over a hundred hours.

ok i take back my earlier insult, you know alot of stuff!

ok, how many different pieces of materia r there?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima Shadow
    Yea, it's really scary...
    And we posted the exactly same minute *look above*. Really strange...
    apparantly one of you is a stalker

let's see....i have a question, maybe. lemme think for a moment. i'll post once i think one up.
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

i can see him now, tracking my every movement via a satilite cam, posting at every chance, looking 4 an opporunity to steal my house and my ff collection. how many ff collections has this man stole and when will the horror end? lol

It doesnt matter what question you ask him/her, any answer can be found on the internet..... and i mean ANY answer

i can see him now, tracking my every movement via a satilite cam, posting at every chance, looking 4 an opporunity to steal my house and my ff collection. how many ff collections has this man stole and when will the horror end? lol
    that...is kinda scary...(not my ff collection!......)...

ok i think i have a question now. It is said that there are certain Magic Materia that wont work on Emerald Weapon, but one of them DOES work. It always does maximum damage, no matter the level (i mean Magic level, like Bolt1, Bolt2, Bolt3). What is it?
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx