Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anime and FF clothing in uk

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

Default anime and FF clothing in uk

hey ppl , i need ppl who live in uk (and hopefully birmingham) who can point me in the right direction to find anime shirts etc.

i see close 2 nothing in the shops, the few exceptions being dbz and transformers and pokemon etc (nothing wrong with them, but i want something diff)

But i know for a fact there r nice Evangelion, cowboy bebop, Akira, Macross plus etc(to name a few fav animes) floating about that i want to wear with pride. can anyone point me to stores i could get them? i would prefer shops but if net is the only way i guess, i just dont trust net shopping.

Also some cool final fantasy shirts would be cool! i slowly turning into a Goth but when that day comes my Nerd Hertage will be there 4 all 2 see

any advice ppl?
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Get it printed yourself or buy off the net, you'd be very luckly to find a shop that sells that kind of shirt, if you did it would not be a main street shop, probably down a back street or on a market stall, thats the best advice I can give you
    FOA

hey, you can be a nerd AND a goth at the same time. i look like i belong at a punk cocnert but i am a nerd as well. as for where to get shirts, look online. ive never checked on this but i would imagine they would have some at square-enix's website or something. if not, try ebay (i KNOW they make ff shirts). also, if u still ahve the instruction booklet that came with ff9 u can try ordering out of that. i dunno if that will work though. but yeah, you most likely will not find these anywhere but the internet.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I've looked for some "Alternative" clothing in the past, but I couldn't find anything in the UK.

Like nik0tine said, you're best searching on E-Bay for things like that.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The cheapest option would be to get it printed. Buy an affordable shirt, find a place that'll print a pitcure on it, then provide the picture and let 'em do their stuff

That way, you save a lot of money and get total control over what image is on the clothing.

I'm sure there are places. My friend managed to get a FF8 T-shirt in Canterbury. Look in comic shops, they normally have an odd assortment of T-shirts.
    I'm sure there are a few good ones in Birmingham. Don't 'Forbidden Planet' have a branch there? If they do, check it out. Its good.

Well, if you can't find those places, just ebay I guess.

Chaos

I give you stick-pokies!
    Livejournal~Elfwood Gallery~

I dont know if your quite ready to net shop, but if your willing to give it a try, check this (Im pretty sure youve seen it before, quite popular). They are very reliable. Ive ordered from them many times. Although I dont know about International, but Im sure they would do a good job
    I have also ebay shopped and its very good but not so good for international unfortunately . Just watch for the sellers feedback ratings and youll do fine.
    Also, as said before, you can get your own picture printed on a blank shirt. That IS the best option if your not gonna net shop. The problem with this is, sometimes (depending on who you go to) the printers arnt to good and the pic fades away and/or chips after a few months.

:strung: Obnoxious Little Frog :strung:
    "Life is merely a Whirling Vortex of circumstances."
    "Idle hands spend time at the genitals, and you know how much god hates that."
    8-) Make it home safely! 8-)

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You can do it on eeeeeeeee-BAY!

--Box Box Box Box

I could get these shirts for you:

but they are quite expensive, email me if you're interested.

sometimes they have shirts like that at Borders (like the one in Cambridge) but I doubt they have them anymore.
    Or, you could go on the net. that would be the easy way around it.

Fluttershy Recognized Member Ashi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

If you're looking around the net try: http://www.animenation.com/apparel.html ... they deliver pretty fast and I live halfway across the world.

Lady Lionheart, i may take u up on that but first i,m gonna look around.

god damn it though, sum kick ass cowboy bebop anime shirts on Ebay but there USA only! damn it, it aint fair! think i will tryhttp://www.animenation.com/apparel.html now...

well i think the above site could give me sym ok bebop and eva shirts but god damn, those ebay bebop shirts rule! any one know where else i can get this[IMG]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...921679985&rd=1

hey this site is sweet http://www.eclectic-imports.com/inde...tml&lang=en-us
    Last edited by aeris2001x2; 07-18-2004 at 03:40 AM.
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster

I really like those t-shirts Lady Lionheart! where do you get those from??
    I think that everyone's right though, I know of no places in England, and I've definitely tried, lol. The best thing to do is search online.

don't you guys have a chinatown? i always thought that most of the places have a chinatown. if there is one i'm pretty sure that they sell em there. and that for a pretty cheap price prolly.

yeah but i,ve never seen them there. me will have a extensive search of it later.