Thread: The usual "omg shud i buy teh gam or not" thread

Default The usual "omg shud i buy teh gam or not" thread

I saw KH for $20. Is it worth it? I've heard good stuff, but I am mildly afraid of Disney games. So either mollify my fear or intensify it. Explanation would be much appreciated for either case.

BUY IT, BUY IT, i had to buy it for $50 and it was well worth it, its the best game i have ever played
    ~*bloodcoveredblade*~

knives

Yeah, it's a great deal! Good story, music, enviroments(though some are small >_>). The only bad thing about it is that there's bad camera angles sometimes...

yep yep good game...just very bad camera angles sometimes..AGH. I bought mine for 5 bucks muhaha! Good storyline, characters and battle system..especially battle system

$20?! wow!! now THATS a bargain! BUY IT!!!!

it is a very good game, the only thing i dont like about it is that is has hundred acre woods (i never did like winnie the pooh (how ever you spell that))
    ~*bloodcoveredblade*~

knives

it is a good game, goofy can be annoying but it is fun. and for $20 go ahead and have fun.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I just finished it last night. I wish it wasn't over. The first time I saw commercials for it on tv, I was a little skeptical as well, but as soon as I started playing it, I was hooked.

The original characters are very good, especially Riku, in my opinion. Sora too. There is plenty of story to keep you wanting to get from one area to the next. And the voice acting is actually done very well. The disney characters really sound like themselves, and the original ones are done very well, and have voices that fit them.

I'm not a huge fan of disney, really. At all. And I didn't like having goofy and donald, I would have much rather preferred someone else. But the bad points didn't really matter in this game.

There isn't a lot of side things to do, besides the coliseum. What there was, I didn't find very interesting.

The music is great, if you're keen on that stuff. It is fairly repetitive, especially if you get stuck, but it fits the areas, and is pretty easy on the ears. The main themes are very good too. Good enough for me to download them at least.

It's an interesting game, an odd combination, but it works. I would definitley get it. A couple of the FF characters actualy have fairly big roles in the game, and it was fun to see them with voices.

Anyways-I think you'll like it. So get it.

--Box Box Box Box

I encouraged another person in this forum to get the game, and the reason was this:

Just because it's Disney, that doesn't necessarily mean it's geared only towards the young'uns. It actually provides a decent challenge to gamers of all types. Seriously, GO GET THE GAME!!!!
    "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." --Colossians 3:23-24