Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Wedding (If You Choose that Path)

Default Your Wedding (If You Choose that Path)

I was just thinking...for those of you who plan on getting married, how would you like to see it happen? Like any requirements for the place, music, etc. And for those of us who have gotten married, what was it like in those same regards?

I only have requirement, and I've had it for about five years. I need to hear Michael Peterson's <i>From Here to Eternity</i>. I've heard it a lot the last few days, and that plan has gotten back to the front of my mind, so I'm obsessing over the song a bit. I'd like for it to be in a church, but I realize that in this world, a willing wife for that is getting harder and harder to find. >.<

Isaac Hayes + Theme From Shaft + Las Vegas = AWESOME

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

Blog Entries

Default The perfect day!

I'd like it to be in a garden, in England. All in white and lots of flowers red, pink, all kind of flowers and I don't want many people, it's a wedding not a party! The song would be when I got in the church 'Song in G minnor' from Albinoni Tomasso.

And I entered in the church with my grandfather and with a beautiful dress like the those in the 18th century but more modern then the best man and Megami and my future husband there waiting for me...

After the celebrity we would go to honeymoon... I'd love to go to Greece, Italy or Egypt...
    Last edited by Polaris; 07-22-2004 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Forgot some details

i'd kinnda like to be in love with my potential wife, thats i'll need...... and maybe a bouncy castle.
    Your sig is too hilarious and witty, thus i have removed it to protect the minds of all forum goers
    -The allways inspiring leeza

I don't believe in marriage. <_<

Buuuut. I guess if I'm serious with someone and she wants to then I have no problems. The closest thing I would do that's closest to marriage would be a blood pact. Both parties make a cut on their hand/wrist/arm and tie them together for a short time. I may not like pain, but if I'm serious with someone I wouldn't care.
    lol signature

ok no offence Jebus but that's kinda weird. But each to his own I guess.

I'm more inclined to agree with Divinity. Just a nice wedding on a nice day. Wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud_99
    ok no offence Jebus but that's kinda weird. But each to his own I guess.
    Of course. Although most people think its weird of me that I think being called weird is a compliment.
    lol signature

um...lemme see...i want "Cannonball" played as i walk down the isle...and DJ sammy's "heaven: candelight version" played for the dance. oh, and i will have an outdorr wedding= no church.

And no PINK.

["What I give form to in daylight is only one per cent of what I have seen in darkness." M.C. Escher

Blog Entries

I don't know but churches aren't the same thing... It's not don't like it's you are getting amrried and you saw Jesus Chris there... why you wouldn't kike to marry in a church?

i'd basically get married just cause you get to have a nice dress and have a pretty setup...the religion part of it...pfft. i'm not one for it.
    just say the nice words and then i do. no kind of scripture in my wedding ( as some of my family has done) ugh.

["What I give form to in daylight is only one per cent of what I have seen in darkness." M.C. Escher

A church, guests, a bride. The usual. I'd just want it over fast.

But I don't really plan to get married though...

I agree with Divinity too
    I would love to be happy, but unfortunately I'm too busy being awesome and kicking your ass at everything

Blog Entries

I don't really care whatever my wife to be wants.

That's ok, if you have deep pockets
    I would love to be happy, but unfortunately I'm too busy being awesome and kicking your ass at everything

Blog Entries

The brides family usually pays for the wedding