Thread: "Duo'ing"

Default "Duo'ing"

I played as a PLD/WHM with a RNG/WAR today in Qufim and we were soloing Chain#3 on Worms. I wonder if there are any other higher level worms once we pass the Qufim level, does anyone know of any good places?

There arent really any worms after Qufim, its mostly beetles, crawlers, and crabs and sometimes bones after that...most ppl dont like worms unless its in a restricted place because you cannot pull them.

PLD/WHM? O_o

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

LOL yeah I know PLD/WHM is odd, but you know how Rangers like to solo on worms for 200+ or so exp, well my friend had a hard time keeping himself out of range of those powerful Stone II and Stonega spells, and he wanted me to help, but I wanted to level PLD, so I tried my usual PLD/WAR setup, but being up close there just caused more problems. In order to build up my PLD level and still heal him from spells, I switched my subjob to my level 36 WHM, so I had more MP to Cure him with, and the best part.... Barstonra

Lol could have fooled me..XD Well its nice to know that it works out well in that situation. ^^

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3