Thread: where exactly is the lunar base crash site?

Default where exactly is the lunar base crash site?

has anyone actually found it? ive looked on a map saying the general area that its in but i still cant find it. its the most mind numbing job imaginable looking for it. (i got the alexander card from piet card but i just wanna see whats in there :P). one more thing, is it really worth looking for?
    "A pro isn't someone that sacrafices himself for his job. Thats just a fool".
    --Reno from the turks, ff7.

It's towards the very south area of the island and if you already have the card. Not really ;p It's a crashed escape pod and Piet standing there. I think..it's been awhile.

Blog Entries

It's on the southern tip of Esthar. It's still on the mainland but it's a past the invisible Esthar barrier thing you see on the world map. It's a sort of peninsula and it's not exactly on the point but a bit before it. Walking around the area will see you finding it after about 3-5 mins.

Also, in disc 3, it's kinda useless. But if you return in disc 4, the Queen of Cards will be there and she has all the cards that you can collect by doing the Card Queen Side Quest. If you've been too lazy to do this quest (and in disc 4, it's too late) then the Queen is the only place you can win these 5 rare cards. Not even the CC Group on the Ragnarok have these cards. But the Queen plays all rules so you will require a lot of skill and a bit of luck to win. The cards are Doomtrain, Kiros, Irvine, Phoenix and another card I don't remember (might have been Chubby Chocobo)