Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: does anyone knows what is this skinhead talking about?

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doomgaze
    Actually, it's nowhere near as bad in the US as it is in Europe, as far as I know.
    Pfft, that's an understatement. My Holocaust/Genocide teacher was telling my class about how it's extremely dangerous to go into Poland as a Jew, since the majority of the Polish population is Catholic and are extremely anti-semitic.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

2nd Protector of the Sun War Angel's Avatar

Pfft, that's an understatement. My Holocaust/Genocide teacher was telling my class about how it's extremely dangerous to go into Poland as a Jew, since the majority of the Polish population is Catholic and are extremely anti-semitic.
    The Polish aren't that bad. They're a beaten people, and I can understand if they're a little xenophobic. But... try going to Germany, Latvia or Liuthuania as a Jew... -__-
    When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one yourself... when gazing into the abyss, bear in mind that the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

The rightful owner of this Ciddie can kiss my arse! :P

See, that's hard for me to think about, because when I think of Lithuanians, I think of Jews.

...Because most Lithuanians in the US are Jewish, I bet. Because, you know, they left. Yes. And they brought us their delightful breads, so Europe can just suck it.

2nd Protector of the Sun War Angel's Avatar

...Because most Lithuanians in the US are Jewish, I bet.
    And Russian, as well... which makes for an explosive combo for the Reich-loving Latvian/Liuthuanian.
    When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one yourself... when gazing into the abyss, bear in mind that the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

The rightful owner of this Ciddie can kiss my arse! :P

On a only slightly related note, I love old people from the "Old Country" with those indiscernable eastern european accents <3

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by War Angel
    The Polish aren't that bad. They're a beaten people, and I can understand if they're a little xenophobic. But... try going to Germany, Latvia or Liuthuania as a Jew... -__-
    I know that. I was just using Poland as an example.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!