Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: PixelGlamoured signup

Default PixelGlamoured signup

This thread was inspired by the thread of Snowman and by fact that people find FF and anime characters more attractive than real people and because of that they are called perverts.
    We, signing up here, declare that FF and anime characters are attractive and we are not perverts but PixelGlamoured.
    Everyone who agrees, sign here and post your opinion of what PixelGlamoured could be: a club, clan or...
    Stop the Earth! I want to get out!...

When you are obsessed with something for so long, eventually whatever you find in it is attractive. In some instances, yes, pixelated characters are more attractive than real people because they are created to match the tastes of what people think is attractive.

In the case of Final Fantasy, generally the "good looking" characters have an Asian descent to them. Though in real life, to me anyways, this is pretty far from the case.

No, I don't think anyone who likes Squall or Rinoa are perverts...but I think this goes without saying, but I'll say it anyways: It's preferred that you find a real life mate, since pixelated characters are not real.

Well, I think some pixel characters are good looking, however I'm not attracted to them. I think being atchally attracted to a drawing or a collection of dots is really rather...well....crap to be honest.
    *shrugs* My opinon only, if you all want to go drool at characters then Im not going to stop you.

Oh well. I much prefer flesh and blood people. Much more things you can do with them.

Chaos

I give you stick-pokies!
    Livejournal~Elfwood Gallery~

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

OH MY GOD! White Mage from FF1 is SOOOOOOO HAWT! I'm in LOVE! So So SO Sexy! Yeah!

:rolleyes2

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic

OH MY GOD! White Mage from FF1 is SOOOOOOO HAWT! I'm in LOVE! So So SO Sexy! Yeah!

lmao. Ditto.

No, White Mage from FF3 is more sexy even though they're the same sprite! :o

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Triple T
    No, White Mage from FF3 is more sexy even though they're the same sprite! :o

That's FF3 White Mage.

AND DAMN IS THAT HOT TOO! SOMEONE CONTROL ME, I'M DROOLING ALL OVER MY MONITOR I THINK IT MAY BREAK!

I'm in for this club! We need a blinkie or animated gif or something made by Baloki, just like the Trinity does. And a website made by somebody cool, just like the Trinity does. Maybe Psy could make the website...

Quote Originally Posted by Dingo_Jellybean
    It's preferred that you find a real life mate, since pixelated characters are not real.

What??? But, but...Squall and I are engaged, moving to Canada in October and getting married November 18. What are you talking about not real, it's not like he's a dream of the fayth or anything??? Gawww...that was in a video game, come back to reality man.

[Please note the use of sarcasm above]

If they didn't look good, we wouldn't want to look at them, so of course they look good. If you think they're attractive, fine. If you do dirty things by yourself whilst thinking of them, we have a small problem. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

SeedRankLou

That's FF3 White Mage.

AND DAMN IS THAT HOT TOO! SOMEONE CONTROL ME, I'M DROOLING ALL OVER MY MONITOR I THINK IT MAY BREAK!
    OMG that's so hot too! I'm jealous that you got her first!

EDIT: BAoTW hotness:

As you can see by this pic, all BAoTW members are sexy in a pixelated form. xD I'm the hawt one behind the counter.

Ok, that' enough....
    Last edited by Triple T; 07-23-2004 at 12:44 AM.

You leave Squall alone, SRL! He's mine! Just like Riku! That's right, I'm in bigamous homosexual relationship. Of course, I have a monogamous heterosexual relationship with KId, too. Ohhhh, Kid. I love ya, baby!

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Ansem
    Maybe Psy could make the website...
    Well, this may be considered advertising but I hope not as it's relevant, but anyway, I already have an LJ community all about stuff like this, with such celebrity EoFF members as me, Denmark, Rye, Levian, Ryu, and also it used to have Misfit and Shoyku in it!

Anyway, it has such hardcore pics as this one of Aeris in it:

I drew it myself. I dunno if I'm allowed to post it on EoFF, as it's kinda too.... kinky.

EDIT: I'm the sexy one on the ladder in Mr T's post.
    Last edited by Psychotic; 07-23-2004 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansem
    You leave Squall alone, SRL! He's mine! Just like Riku! That's right, I'm in bigamous homosexual relationship. Of course, I have a monogamous heterosexual relationship with KId, too. Ohhhh, Kid. I love ya, baby!
    Me leave Squall alone?? I saw him first. You need to look in the mirror when you say that.

*get in The Boy Is Mine fight with Ansem*

LOL....

Besides, Riku is much more your type. And you're close in age to one another.

No, Psy. The one on the ladder is me. See the cape and the Vampire Slaying Sword? You're the Walrus.

Well, this may be considered advertising but I hope not as it's relevant, but anyway, I already have an LJ community all about stuff like this, with such celebrity EoFF members as me, Denmark, Rye, Levian, Ryu, and also it used to have Misfit and Shoyku in it!

That is disturbing......