Page 1 of 16 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: post your sigs here

Default post your sigs here

I was thinkin it would be cool to have a thread just for ppl to post there new sigs and get some feedback, so here it is. Hopefully this thread lives a long and healthy life.
    Last edited by Polyonymous; 07-25-2004 at 04:08 AM.
    [center]
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

I've had 3:
    http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/.../rowellsig.jpg - This one was too large to use
    http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/...a/hikkisig.jpg - My current one, which I took from someone else. I forget who, though.
    http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/...odaboa/sig.jpg - The old one that I created a while back. I'm probably going to switch back to it because I <3 BoA.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

I lost all my sigs when my computer crashed, so I just have my current one. I'll list any others I make.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

sounds good, that is what this is for. to get feedback on your new sigs and get some sig ideas maybe
    [center]

I like your sig FFIX master, its cool. Especially FFIX. The text around the pictures show some damage on the picture though, what program did you use? I might be able to fix it for you if you want...

One Love, One Heart, Let's Get Together and Feel All Right
    like that except i have the coloring off. i only had one other sig but a mid deleted it for innapropriate content.

I like your sig FFIX master, its cool. Especially FFIX. The text around the pictures show some damage on the picture though, what program did you use? I might be able to fix it for you if you want...
    I used paint shop pro but i dont know what text your talking about, there is not text "around" the pictures. I like it to, my friend says its real good for only having made one sig before it.
    [center]

I've made more than a few sigs in my day, most of them for myself. Most of them I've never used though. As of right now I'm doing a whole "Fantastic 4" thing. *gets on Photobucket and posts every sig in there*

*sighs* I probably have a few more, too.

when i said post your sigs here i ment just your new ones or ones you want advice on. sorry i didnt clerify that in the begining

this is a sig i am in the process of making, if you have any sugestions on what to put in the blank spaces im all ears cause i cant think of anything right now.
    Last edited by Polyonymous; 07-25-2004 at 02:02 AM.
    [center]

i figured out how to finish off my sig, tell me what you guys think

[center]

nice job on that new sig but the one I am working on now will put it to shame.....so does this one...

Jesus may love you but he's the only one!

very nice, i like the textured effect. Kill bill looks so cool its to bad we dont have the chance to watch it..... two chances we had and both times we couldnt do it, thats sad.
    [center]

i know my sig is not interesting but here is a question...do you know which FF character said the quote in my sig?

dont worry bout the last post cos i changed my sig.
    if you wano the quote was: "those thousand words never spoken..."

No double-posting, please ~ Xan
    [leeza]Sig width limit: 550 pixels.
    Sig filesize limit: 50 kb.[/leeza]