Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Me = in a car crash

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

Default Me = in a car crash

Tomorrow, I officially start driving. Yes, sir, I take my first driving lesson, tomorrow, at around 10:30 am. I say around because the instructor's coming to my house at 10, then he's taking me, and whoever else is coming, for our eye exams. Then it's driving heaven for us. Me? Scared?! HECKZ NO! I mean, yeah, I'm deathly afraid. My driver's ed. teacher was completely incompetent and didn't teach us anything, except for how to fear being behind the wheel. Seriously. All he did was show us videos of car crashes, the victims, and their brains that were literally splattered all over the road. That's what'll happen to me, tomorrow.

Topic? Uh... What was your first driving lesson like? Did you bond well with the instructor? Oh, that's another thing I'm afraid of. When I'm out on the road with just my instructor, I'm afraid that we won't have anything to talk about and I hate being in an enclosed space with someone and there's nothing but silence. I'd feel far too awkward to turn on the radio. What if he gets mad, shoots me, stuffs my mouth with grenades, then throws me out the window so the cows, maggots, and turtles can feed on my innards? :whaaa: I'm so scurred.

Anyway, wish me luck. This is probably my very last post on EoFF and I just wanted to say that I love you all! </semiexageratedrant>
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My driving classes went well. Don't worry, it's easier than what you'd think.

You're over-reacting! xD Just don't think of the negative things that can happen and you'll be fine. And if that doesn't work... then nice knowing you.

What if I have to sit next to an attractive female human in the back? I feel extremely strange in the presence of a pretty girl whom I've never met. What if he asks me to parallel park in a busy street? I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PARALLEL PARK! What if he asks me to K-Turn in a very busy street and it takes me 10 minutes just to fail at it? BAH! Bah! BAAAAH!

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My dad taught me how to drive.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

its a lot easier than you think and dont worry about complex maneuvers as they teach u the basics first and build u up for certain stuff

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

If he asks you to parallel park on a busy street when you've never been behind the wheel before, then it's not your fault if you wreck his car, which you almost certainly will. My first driving lesson consisted of riding the brake around a parking lot. Anything much more than that is too much for a first lesson.

You don't need a car, just get a lawn mower.

All of my friends were out on the highway on their first lesson. That's what's nagging at me, at the moment.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

During my driving training, I never had to parallel park. But then again, I went through an independant business and not through a school, and they seemed to be more focused on knowing the road and being able to be an aware driver rather than parking.

Did you have to K-Turn?

my first lesson was taught by me mommy. did I bond with her?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think most of my friends failed the first time they took their driving test. Not me though!

I got an 84 on the written test. I'm just going for lessons, which will be the death of me. Well, I'm getting off for the night. You're all invited to my funeral.

Let's see..my first lesson was residential, if I'm not too mistaken. I just drove around in a rich part of town for awhile. Driving is not hard at all, really. I thoroughly enjoy it. I don't think I did anything wrong. I didn't speed. Make sure not to speed on your lessons. You'll have plenty of time for that after you get your license.

I made an 88/90 on the driving test, a 100 on the written.