Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: There's only one Proto.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ZELL'S FISTS OF FURY IS DEAD STOP BRINGING IT UP.

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

1) No
    2) There's like, 7 or 8 other members with Psy or something like it at the start of it. I don't really care about it. :elk:

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman Spiff
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ZELL'S FISTS OF FURY IS DEAD STOP BRINGING IT UP.

Just because you say it's dead doesn't make it so. :<3:

a little somthing from Rainecloud:
    Yes, I do. Final Fantasy names followed by random numbers seem to be commonplace, and they don't add any individuality to the member.

Err... Oi. Mine's an FF name followed by a random number and I don't think that just because you don't have an original or quirky screen name you're any less individual. I don't think you can judge how individual a person is by their screen name. Perhaps I've got the wrong end of the stick and if I have I'm sorry.

ok on to the topic at hand:

a) Nah it's all good with different Avatars, fonts, banners and personalities I find it very hard to get people mixed up just because of screen names.

b) It's unavoidable for me. But if someone came along and called themselves cloud99 I'd be pretty pissed off. But meh.

Fortunately for me, there's only one Dingo Jellybean on the net. In all the years I've been online and the numerous communities and websites and search engines...all Dingo Jellybean traces go back to me.

Lumberjack Recognized Member RSL's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hmm, there's somebody going by DSL these days which is pretty close to my name. I guess that I don't really care.

Articles

Everyone seems to think my name refers to Cloud from FFVII, well it doesn't. I made a sig that explained my name for itself once.

I have one matching sock PhoenixAsh's Avatar

I changed from Phoenix 17 because someone had a name like Phoenix 179 or something like that, AND had the same avatar as me. I like Phoenix's and don't use the name because of Final Fantasy so I stick with it. Plus now mine has a bit more uniqueness. It did get odd when I couldn't tell if people were talking about me or TheAbominatrix when they said Ash though.

Anyway

a) No

b) Give my name has two parts it'd only be annoying if someone registered with BOTH parts, otherwise meh.

I say what I think. If you disagree, then that is up to you.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

Other people only register the name Unne in order to call me a homosexual, so life is grand.

I use ZeZipster because Zipster was taken at really big places. I could have used Retspiz, I like that one also.

1. Not really. They are usually the ones who don't regularly get on. Wait I think I'm onto something....
    Members whose name consist of a charecter from Final Fantasy preceded or followed by random numbers and/or letters are USUALLY not regular members.
    Ahh....the next greatest discovery.

2. I doubt I'd have that problem. And if I did, I'd annoy the guy so much, I'll either A)make him cahnge his name or get a new account, B)drive him out of this forum, or C) drive him out of his mind.
    This my sig, foo!
    The hour of our departure has arrived, and we go our ways - I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows.
    -Socrates

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

A) There are around 3 members that have "Shiva" in their name and I sometimes get them mixed up.

B) I'd challenge the name-stealer to a duel. I am the only big person allowed on this forum.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

If a person registered under a name with 'Graves' in it, and only hung out in the non-FF forums, I'd probaby leave for a month.

...then come back to see if anyone noticed that it wasn't me. xD

Not responsible for WWI Citizen Bleys's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Bleys Maynard (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Unne
    Other people only register the name Unne in order to call me a homosexual, so life is grand.
    Always thinking of yourself, you are.