Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you smoke cigarettes?

No I dont smoke, I hope I never will either....I dont smoke because I'm not old enough and its illegal for me too, its a waste of money and I cant be bothered breaking the law.

I havn't smoked a full cigar, and when I do smoke I don't inhale, I suck it. And it's mostly for the sweet taste of it. Yum.

And of course there is the occasional toke...

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Nope, never have. I really don't want to. My grandma had lung cancer from smoking, they had to cut off a lot of one of her lungs. I don't want that to happen to me too.

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Yeah. Both of my grandparents on my Dad's side died from Emphysema. Not a good thing, IMHO, and NOT something that encouraged me to take a puff.

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Wow the power of government commercials and education...
    FOA

No, I dont smoke cancer sticks. Only tried it once when I was 11 and regret doing that.

when i've been drinking i'll smoke because i'm intoxicated enough to think i look cool, plus it attracts the ladies granted there smokers but many of them are still attractive.
    Your sig is too hilarious and witty, thus i have removed it to protect the minds of all forum goers
    -The allways inspiring leeza

I did for about a month...(yah...thats right Raven...I did)
    Raven has also taken numerous other puffs into his lungs under his own will >=D

I've smoked only once. That was when i was ten and my grandfather gave me one. It was so disgusting that now I can't stay in a room where a someone is smoking.

:whaaa: I've adopted this smiley

I dont smoke its disgusting...And very bad too

I am the roring rampage of revenge

yeah i smoke but i'm trying to stop...
    it's a little hard too now, but i'm determined.

["What I give form to in daylight is only one per cent of what I have seen in darkness." M.C. Escher

I've smoked for 14 years now. I've tried to quit on regular intervals for the past 10 years. Tried cold turkey, tried over-smoking to make myself sick, switching brands sporadically (again, to make myself sick... some people claim this works), Nicorette. Reason why it's never stuck I suppose is because I've quit alot of other drugs, too, and there's only so much willpower I can expend at any particular time. I plan to try the patch next, but there's still the matter of keeping myself from drinking... cause I'm such a bad drunk... Well, one thing at a time.

I really do want to quit, though. I managed to quit for a whole month and a half once. I saved a ton of money, felt better after working out, sex was fantastic all over again. Smoking affects you on more levels than I think most people realise. It's going to be really nice to be able to call myself smoke free again one of these days.

Now don't i feel like a loser, I have been smoking since i was 15, and i am now 22, and even though i know the concequences and i have seen the comercials, i just can't give it up (i like it), for me it's an all or nothing thing, so cutting down is out of the question. I smoke about half a pack a day, more when i'm drinking. (and as stupid as it sounds i like it!!) dumbass me eh? well i do plan to quit before the winter cause all of Toronto and surroundin areas have all gone non smoking, that includes bars, clubs, pubs and restaurants etc. so i'm always forced out side. Which is all fine and dandy now that it's the summer but once winter comes, it's REALLY gonna suck. I'll pop in sometime and let you know when i quit.

Nope never I have maybe thought about doing it once or twice but only for a laugh I've never been serious about Smoking it's a useless habbit

I think I'll start, because not enough of you do.